Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crevice Dungeon - Questions

Discussion on Crevice Dungeon - Questions within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crevice Dungeon - Questions

Im almost 90 lvl and i want to ask fiu questions

1.First is this dungeon save? If i dont get banned till 90 lvl i want to go to the safest place.
2.Can i get there good exp/cash/loot?
3.im a 90 lvl summoner +skill hack, will i survivre there?Can i go alone or need party?
4.In crespo dungeon the monsters sometimes attakced mi with vack hack and no agro... Will i have any problem here?
5.Is there any boss there? If it is can anyone post here how to do good mass spawn for the boss?

If anyone have time please answer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crevice dungeon
02/08/2009 - Dekaron - 13 Replies
ok i got a question for everyone. has anyone been successful at completing the whole dungeon? i just NEED to know cuz ive edited the pack.d04 files 4 times with different mob speeds etc etc etc and i still dc
Crevice Dungeon
12/19/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hello, This is my first post, and I must say that I think a lot of the tutorials are so good to the point that I successfully hacked Crespo and Crevice in 2 days ^_^. GOOD JOB COMMUNITY! Unfortunatly I am still Pretty low level and needs more help then vac and speed hack to get by in crevice T_T I have three questions. 1) is it possible to disable the trigger for losing if there are more then 50 mob at one time? 2) how come some monsters need AI index to be 6 and others have to be...
Crevice dungeon (seg) script
04/05/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 21 Replies
Ok guys I quit 2moons, and I made this myself so I figured I'd share. To make this work you need: 110+ Segnale w/ max curse field 105+4 whip +3x 5% curse gems or better 110+ curse rings You need tmme (monster editor) set aggro on the number that makes the mobs all run at you, but not attack you. Sorry I deleted game and forget what # it was. 3 I think lol. You need autopots OR autopot program Download Auto-IT 1024*768 resolution on game and computer settings Use windows mode >>USE...
lv 90 Dungeon Crevice mobs
03/18/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Can someone tell me lvl 90 Crevice dg mobs so I can Vac, or if someone offers to post monster.csv and info.csv moddified...