Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crevice dungeon (seg) script

Discussion on Crevice dungeon (seg) script within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crevice dungeon (seg) script

Ok guys I quit 2moons, and I made this myself so I figured I'd share. To make this work you need:
110+ Segnale w/ max curse field
105+4 whip +3x 5% curse gems or better
110+ curse rings
You need tmme (monster editor) set aggro on the number that makes the mobs all run at you, but not attack you. Sorry I deleted game and forget what # it was. 3 I think lol.
You need autopots OR autopot program
Download Auto-IT
1024*768 resolution on game and computer settings
Use windows mode
>>USE CONTROL MODE A<<
Set curse field on 5

This may work with lower character or gears, but I wrote it using the above specifications. So I know it works w/ this or better

Controls: {Home} = pause
{End} = exit
Instrcutions: Open notepad and copy/paste the script below and save as whatever.au3. (after installing auto-it) Right click the resulting file and choose "compile script" The resulting .exe file is your bot. I'm giving you the script where you can edit it if you decide, and also see that there is no virus.
To Use: Set your character looking DIRECTLY at crevice dungeon entrance with mouse cursor on the dungeon entrance. Now open the whatever.au3 file and after 1 second but before 4 seconds press {Home} this will pause the bot until you get back into game. (If you wait too long to pause it, it will start pressing keys etc just hit {End} and retry.) After getting back to game screen press {Home} to unpause the bot. NOW DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING AT ALL. Go afk and come back about 50-55 minutes later to watch the final round, and collect your stones etc. Press {End}. Rinse and Repeat . I had it written for a loop, but people seeing you coming into dung over and over solo while afk isn't cool. Actually I reccomend hopping servers until u find noone outside to enter. Some nubs like to tattle. I hope you enjoy, those who fit the specs to use it.

Script:

Hosted Script as attachment to save place. - Vyn
Attached Files
File Type: txt script.txt (32.1 KB, 389 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/02/2008, 07:49   #2

You'll get more xp than in a dungeon A party, and overall you'll make $$. Sometimes u get unlucky and get **** loots. But if you do it 10 times you'll make a couple mill. It's great for when you're home, but dont have time to play. You can just check it every 50 mins or so hehe
OH P.S. If you're not at computer when script ends it will just stand there for about 500 seconds and start the script over. You wont be positioned right so your character will start the script outside... VERY BAD lol Dont afk toooooo long!!
Old 02/02/2008, 08:18   #3

I don't see why the script has to be that long ?:| Couldn't you just set it to use curse field and other abilities and just have it loop for ever? I've got a macro for my mage and all it does is spam 1,2,3,etc with delays in between. With gametype a, all i have to add is the mouse clicks in between. My script is less than 20 lines long...
Old 02/04/2008, 15:27   #4

It is that long because it is set to go to center and pickup drops at end of each round. The timing was a *****
Old 02/14/2008, 17:39   #5

Can someone tell me why this script (and program) works on desktop but not into a game ? I do window mode change resolution but it didn't work :/
Old 02/17/2008, 06:45   #6

So......... can I have your segnal?
Old 03/03/2008, 16:52   #7

great

Old 03/10/2008, 15:22   #8

May i know.. Do you mean you can solo dungeon A?

My seg already level 120++, using level 115 +7 whip, 3x5% curse gem... and also edited all mob run to me but not attacking me (all mobs run speed set to 8.0),

but i still can't complete dungeon A if i solo...
always fail at round 6...

any idea or tips to complete dungeon A??
Old 03/11/2008, 01:59   #9

I think u need to be lvl 140+ to do so lol

The main issue about this is the damage output which is low with only 1 person....For Segnale, it doesn't make it simpler by introducing curse resist mobs from r6 onwards.....

So u need to manually level to a high level before you can solo A....for now, just stick on soloing C or solo crespo B.....
Old 03/11/2008, 19:47   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by syberx View Post
I think u need to be lvl 140+ to do so lol

The main issue about this is the damage output which is low with only 1 person....For Segnale, it doesn't make it simpler by introducing curse resist mobs from r6 onwards.....

So u need to manually level to a high level before you can solo A....for now, just stick on soloing C or solo crespo B.....
lolz, any diffrence with level 120++ and level 140++ to seg?
seg skills(CF, the only AOE) will be max(Level 10) before level 110...
Old 03/12/2008, 02:26   #11

The stats.....
Old 03/12/2008, 04:11   #12

Erm.. can you explain clearly?
i try before: restat my heal to the lowest, dex goes to level 115+7 weapon requirement, the res all go to spr, but it doesnt make things better...
Old 03/12/2008, 04:43   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gankstuh View Post
I don't see why the script has to be that long ?:| Couldn't you just set it to use curse field and other abilities and just have it loop for ever? I've got a macro for my mage and all it does is spam 1,2,3,etc with delays in between. With gametype a, all i have to add is the mouse clicks in between. My script is less than 20 lines long...

The point of the whole matter is that he's not being greedy and he's sharing his idea's and stuff with us so pls..be gratfull, because most ppl will leave other ppl in the dark on things.
Old 03/12/2008, 23:49   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer John View Post
The point of the whole matter is that he's not being greedy and he's sharing his idea's and stuff with us so pls..be gratfull, because most ppl will leave other ppl in the dark on things.

doubt this will finish dung a..no way i dont care how strong ur seg is......just too much mobs..unless u can stop the number of mob warnings...
Old 03/13/2008, 19:10   #15

full spr segnales.....

and even a 140+ heal build segnale cant solo A.