I think it's waste of accounts if you start banning every wrong-poster. But I would change the rules so that there isn't anything called warnings. You'll get infraction every time you do something unappropriate, no matter how new you are.
ltjustas: **** you instead, go somewhere else playing with your keyboard. If you don't have anything more mature to say than spam "**** U ALL" I suggest that you leave and get your brain checked...
I think it's waste of accounts if you start banning every wrong-poster. But I would change the rules so that there isn't anything called warnings. You'll get infraction every time you do something unappropriate, no matter how new you are.
yowza spammed big time. I agree 100% with this petition. If u go into the Hacks and Exploits section, about 75% of the posts u see will have a question or a guide that was already posted. On a side note: maybe there should be a character limit so that **** like ltjustas can't pull that ****.
I believe, honestly, that when i first look at the 2moons main discussion / question thread, i am led to believe it's about regular old 2moons, not hacking. Therefor, i don't give two ***** if it says 'no questions' if there is no hacking question forum in the first place. So i will post my thread, get a ban, and come back with a new account. good day.
I voted for yes...
listen, this isn't that hard,
it says:
[no questions]
in the discreption of the forum........
so if you dont listen to the rules, why should ppl listen to you?
they already do ban o.O, but if you're saying it as in ban more often of ip ban (ip ban = pointless) ban more often i don't think its needed cause even after they banned they make new acc and still won't learn. so i think its fine just the way it is atm.
If this doesn't go through, I might make a petition to make the [No Questions] thing 10x larger, so then when whomever posts another question (since idiots inevitably do arrive) will be free range to beat mercilessly to death in public view using those little inflatable bats from carnivals.
Petition-death penalty system 06/13/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies :rtfm:after dieing multiple times I believe it's better to change a few things.:bandit:
the exp debt system it self is pretty good, but: the rebirth weakness, I don't know about you guys, but I have died a lot because of me wanting to go to some place (tombstone, city) forgetting about the rebirth weakness, and boom! another 1/20 of your exp gone! the rebirth weakness should be removed, and the exp debt system should be changed! :D
if you agree on me, sign this petition!:awesome: Runes Of...
ban penalty plz 10/31/2009 - Rohan - 23 Replies anyone have the link or knows what the penalty is for each ban? got banned for 3rd time now and last i saw was 863999 seconds.. but havent seen any numbers showing lately to see how much left and not log in much either..