Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

change map bug (tzphqy)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
change map bug (tzphqy)

hi guys, can anybody explain to me why sometimes my char cant move on to other maps on tzphqy bot.. the caractert just stop at the teleport and dont move.. =\

what should i do to make it work?

thx

« Making the best dekaron server | Crun beginning switch not working? »

Similar Threads
[QUESTION]how to change price to change character??
07/08/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
hi all..can help me?to change price to change character...:handsdown:
TzPhQy help..
05/30/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Can anyone help me figure out the hopefully minor problem with the bot? I've taken the time to read every single post i can find on the subject of configuring the bot but there may be some non mentioned thing that i may need like something common knowledge on the site. The posts say i need to update the bot with the new Re-Xignation but where do i find this file? is it an entirely different file? or something i need to unpack. If you can please clarify anything in the tutorial post that...
help in TzPhQy !!!!!!
03/10/2010 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
First, I would like to thank mr ~Kakkarot~ Secondly, I own a simple inquired about how to put these symbols Auto Pots Hack->-> 0052D30F Non Agro Hack->-> 0053D50A Vac Hack->-> 0045C38D Speed Hack->-> 007E988A Map Hack->-> 00553B83 GM Hack->-> 004EBAA3
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size
10/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size press on Enter and number which will be missed we will make space in place of it YouTube - Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size name fills you need to search on it arenalist.csv channellist.csv loginlist.csv monsteset.csv
about TzPhQy Bot
04/17/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Yow.. i just downloaded this bot, it works.. some questions :) 1) how can i make mobs walking to my bot? the mobs usually run away :( 2) How does my bot notice whe its inventary is full? it doesnt sell any items, yes i put the cross at "Items pickup Option" on Sell