Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size

Discussion on Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size

Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size
press on Enter and
number which will be missed we will make space in place of it

name fills you need to search on it
arenalist.csv
channellist.csv
loginlist.csv
monsteset.csv
servantlist.csv
and change to you IP-address

Please Leave Thanks
Old 10/08/2009, 21:15   #2

Received Thanks: 3,353
#All spam posts deleted
Old 10/08/2009, 21:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by trane. View Post
#All spam posts deleted
sry but i think i didnt spam
Old 10/08/2009, 21:34   #4

Received Thanks: 3,353
But it would look a bit wrong , don't you think? Your two posts when you don't see the other posts.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PK2] Change Mob Size/Giant - How?
05/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Problem solved, i figured it myself. /request close.
Change Size
06/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Is there a cheat or something to change the size of my account, and that everbody can see that?
Can we change gem size
05/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Like the title said, I would like to know if we are able to change the size of gem on grounds. Because when we are power leveling in Bird Islands with all these item on grounds i often miss a lot of gem. Mostly fury gem who's very small =\ Thanks edit : nvm founds the post :S not realy what I was looking but still its a nice ways :) http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...f=85 &t=35948&s=
How to change Font size
04/28/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hi, I dont know if it has been posted befor.... But i will post it anyway :D. Here it goes: If you want to change font size just go to C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini (Or where ever your CO is). Ok now search for Font, once you have found it just double- click on it and you will have some word. Exsample: Courier 14. and just change the number to 13,12... if you want it smaller, or 15,16... If you want it larger. Now you have larger (or smaller) font size.
How can I change My Character's Size?
02/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Ive searched and can't find this. Is there any way to ServerSide or ClientSide change your characters size (and gender maybe)? Not having to pay the guy in market a db