Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Crun beginning switch not working?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crun beginning switch not working?

well i have this problem that i will enter the crun with like wall hack, non-agro, speed, auto pots and zoom. nothing major but it helps me get the runs done.
the problem is that sometimes when i enter, the switch that your supposed to pull at the beginning to start the run, when i click on it, it wont do anything. i wait 5 mins for the run to start by itself but when i go to kill the mobs the skills and attacks do nothing

anyone know how to resolve this issue or what i am doing wrong? every time this happens i have to restart the game which wastes my time and that 300k and it has happened so many time i have tried experimenting with different ways to click it and stuff but nothing works. could anyone help me get through this or tell me why this is happening?

to sum it up - i click on the lever ntohing happens when the start message is supposed to pop up. when i try to attack mobs the skills dont work or anything.

Old 07/01/2009, 04:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sounds like a case of MASSIVE lag. I'm suprised that you don't dc. Anyway, the cause can be either 2Moons server acting up or you have something downloading.

Dungeons are far more computer resource-dependant than normal maps. If you are downloading files, or have much running in the background, you will have a lot of lag in a dungeon, even if you seem ok on regular maps.

Anyway, if the problem is Acclaim's servers, nothing to do but try another day and hope for the best.

« change map bug (tzphqy) | AFK Training? »