Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mage skill hack problem

Discussion on Mage skill hack problem within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Mage skill hack problem

I managed to do the skill hack on mage in elitedekaron whit winhex. Skills that i made is imitid flash and gracious eddy.
My problem is: The monsters(ex.a boss in Hell on Earth) dont die with 1 skill, i need 4-5 minutes to kill the monsters and i used +5 times the skill. How can i do to kill the mobs whit 1 skill in 30- sec. Or tell me another skill hack.
Thx.
Old 01/10/2013, 15:48   #2

???
Old 01/11/2013, 13:05   #3

If I remember well, (I don't know if it's still working) to make skill hack in elitedekaron I had to unpack data with packmanager etc etc then pack it up again (I guess everyone knows that). I couldn't kill the bosses in 30 seconds either though.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
~TuT for Incar Mage Skill Hack~
09/01/2013 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 55 Replies
I made this TuT because a lot of you seem to be having a lot of issues with getting this working. I did have this posted on zubzero0's thread but I have not seen him answer any questions so I figured I would open one to help out. This is a step by step TuT that is easy to follow as long as you "READ" and take your time. I just did this step by step and YES! it DOES WORK for ELITE DEKARON no questions asked. If you can not get it working after this than your over looking something or you have...
mage skill hack
12/30/2012 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
hi, i tried to do skill hack for my mage skills and i succeded few and the lvl 36 skills i didn't seccess. those are the skills i succeded: fire blaze lightning chase and those are the skills i didn't seccess: fire fury ice storm lightning circle
Dekaron Ultra mage skill hack !!
12/26/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 26 Replies
i'm releasing now icestorm+glaciereddy+crueltylightning+thunderspher e skill hack....hope u like :mofo: mage skill hack by Cha0s (SilenceOfTheNight).rar by: SilenceOfTheNight (Cha0s) i helped u? so say thanks ::rolleyes::bandit::rolleyes::bandit::rolleyes:
[q]what skill hack for mage work?
12/02/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
hey i know how to change in data but iwant to know which of the mage skill cane be hack? and seg hack if there is