Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

~TuT for Incar Mage Skill Hack~

Discussion on ~TuT for Incar Mage Skill Hack~ within the Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dekaron Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation ~TuT for Incar Mage Skill Hack~

I made this TuT because a lot of you seem to be having a lot of issues with getting this working. I did have this posted on zubzero0's thread but I have not seen him answer any questions so I figured I would open one to help out. This is a step by step TuT that is easy to follow as long as you "READ" and take your time. I just did this step by step and YES! it DOES WORK for ELITE DEKARON no questions asked. If you can not get it working after this than your over looking something or you have another issue. For starters I am using Win7. Others using anything else should still be on track give or take a step or two.

*I take NO credit for the editing of the files for these hacks. All files were edited by zubzero0. The only thing I did was make this TuT to try and help some of you out.*

*First off, you are going to want to keep two windows open for this to make things easy. And READ and go through ALL the steps before you start so you can follow along easier.*

Let's begin with first unpacking the two files you downloaded here.

*NOTE: I have found out that the skill Cruelity Lightning will DC you in the higher level maps. All other skill are working fine.

Step 1. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Elite Dekaron\data
*or what ever directory you installed the game under just make sure you end up in the data folder and make a COPY of your original data.pak and put it in a different folder of your liking*

Step 2.Place your PackManager in your C:\Program Files\Elite Dekaron\data folder.

Step 3. Run your PackManager and wait a few seconds. Then click OK
*NOTE: Make sure if your using Win Vista or higher to Run As Admin

Step 4.You will get this warning message, just click okay.

Step 5. After waiting a few seconds you will see this pop up.
NOTE: If you look back in your data folder you will see an "unpacked" folder as well now.

Step 6. Go to your Dekaron Pack Manager and at the very top click on data once. Then click on the Unpack Selected Tab on the bottom left.

Step 7. Wait for it to finish and you will see this. Then just click OK

Step 8. Now navigate to your back to your data folder C:\Program Files\Elite Dekaron\data. Now you want to go to the "unpacked folder" Navigate from "Unpacked" to data/share/skill

Step 9. Now go to your folder that you extracted all of the INCAR MAGE SKILLS to.

Step 10. You want to select them all and drag them into your "skill" folder. You want to check off "Do this for the next 46 conflicts" and then click "copy and paste"

Step 11. Once that's finished go to your Pack Manager window again and about half way down you will see a "share" tab. Click on share once and then click on "Pack Selected"

Step 12. You will see a window pop up with the modified files. Click OK

Step 13. You will get another window pop up like this. just click OK

Step 14. Now, at the very end of all of this you will get this window saying "Fatal Error" Just click OK

Step 15. Now navigate back to here, C:\Program Files\Elite Dekaron\data. You will now see a "data.pak.new" file. Move your Original data.pak file to your desktop and then "rename" the data.pak.new file to data.pak

Step 16. Just close all windows and then go launch Elite Dekaron. Log in with your mage and have fun. Not like you need much more than just the Imitid Flash but the other skills are nice to have as well

I just did ALL of these steps one at a time to make this TuT and then I logged into the game and it all worked just fine. I take NO credits at all for any of the hacks made the ONLY thing I have done was try and help some of you out with this TuT. Feel free to ask any question and if I can help you I will. But! remember! I will answer all questions the best I can but any question asked that has already been covered here on the FIRST page.
Thanks
24 Users
Old 09/11/2011, 07:55   #2

how much time the step 8?
Old 09/11/2011, 13:03   #3

ahahah lol...wat a nc TUT the game will crash for that...pserver skillhack by using cvs is only 2-3 skills only.....so it will not be error in packing.....

here try this------>
Old 09/14/2011, 03:44   #4

good excuse but in no way fatal error message I get is loaded that tells me everything i correct help me pliz!! ^^
Old 09/14/2011, 09:43   #5

Does this skill hack work for any other server, for example, Eternia Dekaron? I'm jus wondering because I'm currently playing Eternia Dekaron.
Old 09/14/2011, 11:45   #6

I play Dekaron Eg-latino but I get this fatal error ^ ^
Old 09/14/2011, 17:59   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sairen92 View Post
good excuse but in no way fatal error message I get is loaded that tells me everything i correct help me pliz!! ^^
Did you read the whole TuT? I stated that you WILL get an "ERROR" message but to just click OK. Load the game and it all works. Just had both my brothers try this and they no nothing about computers and they got it FIRST shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vechai View Post
Does this skill hack work for any other server, for example, Eternia Dekaron? I'm jus wondering because I'm currently playing Eternia Dekaron.
That I am not sure of. The hacks were made from zubzero0 and I thought he said they were for EliteDekaron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sairen92 View Post
I play Dekaron Eg-latino but I get this fatal error ^ ^
1. What error are you getting?
2. If you read the whole TuT you will see that even I get the "error" message but it still works.
3. This was made for "ELITE DEKARON"
Old 09/14/2011, 21:22   #8

thanks I will try to do it again xD the thing is that I get the data.pack.new not thought hehe but again proves good bye ^ ^
Old 09/15/2011, 07:09   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmodd View Post
Did you read the whole TuT? I stated that you WILL get an "ERROR" message but to just click OK. Load the game and it all works. Just had both my brothers try this and they no nothing about computers and they got it FIRST shot.

That I am not sure of. The hacks were made from zubzero0 and I thought he said they were for EliteDekaron.

1. What error are you getting?
2. If you read the whole TuT you will see that even I get the "error" message but it still works.
3. This was made for "ELITE DEKARON"
lolz when it error in packing means it cannot be unpack..

like the 1st patch of action 8 and 9 of EliteDk i use the packmanager in packing by using more skills but it not work then i try 2skills then i unpack it...
then the packing was complete not error....as i say if the packing was error means cant connect to the game....it will crash....
Old 09/15/2011, 14:11   #10

Well so far you seem to be the ONLY one that is crashing because of that error. So far this is working on Windows XP pro. Windows Vista 32 Bit, Windows 7 32 Bit and Windows 7 64 Bit.

*I have figured out that the Cruelity Lightning n the higher level maps will DC you. But the - Imitid Flash - Gracious Eddy - Aqua Circle - Element Mastery - Gravity Ruin all work perfectly with NO DC.
Old 09/17/2011, 09:05   #11

I followed step by step and it did work so THANKS!!!!!!
Old 09/20/2011, 17:22   #12

Game closes when I start it up :/
Old 10/26/2011, 07:34   #13

Is this work for all skill?
Old 10/30/2011, 01:34   #14

BTW tell me how it works in game... is this a no skill delay or a no cool down?
I mean when i use the skill and stop at lest 1~3 sec and use it again does the skill still damage?
Old 11/18/2011, 13:00   #15

thanks for this TUT i have now skill hack thanks a lot