Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Invalid Client with GG Bypass?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Invalid Client with GG Bypass?

Well i restored the original 2moons updated and logged in -> no problem
than i did set up gameguard and **** -> logged in at kalibus -> no problem all hacks work

but if i login my char at oread it says invalid client o.O

whats wrong?

Old 04/17/2009, 18:04   #2

u change values for example map hack while u were relogging?

Old 04/17/2009, 18:33   #3

i changeg nothing before i logged in
cheat engine is not even opened :/
Old 04/17/2009, 21:16   #4

oread is down its on 2moons forums

Old 04/18/2009, 00:21   #5

pm me i will tell you have to fix the invalid client issue

« [Question] Dekaron SEA. Rates EXP? | 4.6.19 unpacked??? »

Similar Threads
Problem with client - Invalid Client
12/12/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
So after neb's bypass was released I used it and it was working fine. Just recently, I was messing around with csv editing for mass spawns (unpacked datas, edited .csvs, etc). Before I could even test if it worked, it gave me a "invalid client - please reinstall" after character selection. -I have used CRC bypass from neb's bypass and it didn't work -I then used just normal without CRC and it didnt work -Used my legit client and it didn't work Any thoughts? Or should I re-edit all...
Invalid client.
10/19/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
K i edited some files with winhex. But whenever i try to login i get invalid client. I use nebulars rexignation v1.1. I check the box CRC Bypass and i still get the invalid client. What am i doing wrong? ? Thanks in advance!
Invalid Client.. Please Reinstall -> CRC Bypass Help
06/05/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
I have followed the procedures precisely and everyone I try and log in to a server (soulbane, heartrender, etc.) It says the error listed in the title. I have the updated CRC bypass but still no luck. I tried to do the "how i gotthe crc bypass to work" threads guide by once you are logged in changing the pack.d04 to goodpack.bak and then your edited pack file to pack.d04 but it will not allow me to do so because pack.d04 is currently in use. Any help is appreciated.
invalid client
04/17/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
ever since 4.6.19 came out i deleted my CRC folder. then put the original pack file back and used the original launcher and i let it patch to 4.6.19. i entered the game and i can enter fine and now i logged out and put the crc bypass launcher and kept the pack file and it created another CRC. then i put my editted pack file and it says invalid client. does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?
Invalid Client
05/05/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 116 Replies
2moons BMR just got a new patch today. I tried to change the history.cfg but client doesn't start so I go for the patch. When patch is over, 2moons started but when I tried to connect my character, it says "Invalid client, please reinstall the game." I tried to restore my backup client and patch again, now this is a clean copy. After patching, I ran a script for hack. But "Invalid client." still happens. What might I be missing?