Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invalid Client.. Please Reinstall -> CRC Bypass Help

Discussion on Invalid Client.. Please Reinstall -> CRC Bypass Help within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Invalid Client.. Please Reinstall -> CRC Bypass Help

I have followed the procedures precisely and everyone I try and log in to a server (soulbane, heartrender, etc.) It says the error listed in the title. I have the updated CRC bypass but still no luck. I tried to do the "how i gotthe crc bypass to work" threads guide by once you are logged in changing the pack.d04 to goodpack.bak and then your edited pack file to pack.d04 but it will not allow me to do so because pack.d04 is currently in use.

Any help is appreciated.
Old 06/04/2009, 22:57   #2

Sigh your an idiot . . . Search again and you will see how to do it . . . 1 post . . . you need to use the search button. There are too many threads thats asking the same thing that you are so please
Old 06/05/2009, 00:23   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Here, this is everything you need. Read my post and you'll know everything you need to .

Next time try the search button. Everything can be found with a decent search...

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantDeath View Post
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2009, 01:00   #4

Lol, I've used the search button. From your post InstantDeath I figured out what I was doing wrong. I didn't know that you had to press esc->exit game I simply just right clicked and closed the 2moons on the taskbar. This solved the problem thx for clearing things up. Do you have to follow the steps you directed me to everytime you close the pack.d04 edited 2moons?
Old 06/05/2009, 10:09   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compex View Post
Lol, I've used the search button. From your post InstantDeath I figured out what I was doing wrong. I didn't know that you had to press esc->exit game I simply just right clicked and closed the 2moons on the taskbar. This solved the problem thx for clearing things up. Do you have to follow the steps you directed me to everytime you close the pack.d04 edited 2moons?
Every time the game updates you need to delete the CRC folder and redo all of the steps with a clean packfile. After the CRC folder has been created by the No-CRC you can edit your packfile and just launch the game with the No-CRC without doing anything else. But Note that the clean packfile needs to be updated for the current patch for the CRC folder to be valid.