Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

If A Bot Doesnt Work....

Discussion on If A Bot Doesnt Work.... within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If A Bot Doesnt Work....

Hey Im back

secondly, here is my first thread back ^^

ok lets get down to business

I see a lot of kids complaining that some bots dont work or as in C-Destroyer
"please it not working it saying please open conquer"

this is a simple problem which can be solved by doing this.

this problem shows up mainly in Vista

thus here are your steps to fix it

1. Right click on the program (in my case C-destroyer)
2. Click on properties
3. click on compadibility
(spelt wrong)
4. check the box that says "run as admin or run as administrater"
5. click apply and OK
6. run program and click yes when the security thing comes up.

*note* this shud work for every program/bot made here so idk if this is the right place to post this ^^

secondly, this works with all bots i first found this out when playing with WoWEmu on my priv server

so could a mod figure out where this shud go or somehow attach it to all the forums ^^
Old 12/01/2007, 22:54   #2

kidna updated etc mods can move to where its nessory (sp) etc
Old 12/06/2007, 04:46   #3

^^;; guess no one wanted this to be stickyed
Old 08/13/2009, 19:07   #4

im on vista.... and when click properties on program there is no compatily tab im on home basic ?????

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MY Bot doesnt work:(
08/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
HAy Guys ;) Im on the Silkroad Private server SZSC and i have the newest patch 1.680! And i have all programms for the d-bot. I start all the programm and so on.. And then i login and on the bot programm are no skills ,buffs or so on,, my bot doesnt work :( if i push on the start button , nothing happend.
L2W doesnt work?? help please
03/31/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hello, ive been playing L2Dreams for 2months now and i wanted to take it somewhat easier! so i looked up some bots and i couldnt find anything except L2Walker, so i googled and googled and now im on my 3th day of googling and i still dont know how to use it... i foun dout that the ip from the server was: 174.120.165.10:2106 or 174.120.134.186:777 one of em is probably from login server? i also downloaded a english version of L2Walker in game "version 2.13" and it had an bypass so i...
[HELP] Doesnt Work More :(
10/13/2009 - S4 League - 8 Replies
Hallo Leute , Gestern Hab ich die hacks mal runtergeladen getestet usw .. Heut wollt ich wieder s4leauge spielen Hab den Trainer angemacht Bypass incected . Soweit so gut. Als dann s4Leauge geöffnet hat wurde es wieder geschlossen und da ist dieses scheiß Inform gekommen ;s Hab ich i.was Falsch gemacht oder wurde ein Update oder so gemacht .. Benutze S4 trainer v0.56 von _Alastor_
OOG 10.9.+ Doesnt Work L2 SEA
07/24/2009 - Lineage 2 - 9 Replies
So it seems that OOG 10.9.0 doesnt work anymore on L2 SEA. better start looking again for people who play in L2 SEA :)
bot 1.54 doesnt work
05/09/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i didnt use bot since long time but know when i try to start it ,it doeasnt happening anything.....i double click on the white hand or choose "start game" but nothing...if someone can tell me what do i have to do pls..it would be very helpfull