ok i was wondering if anyone has this problem. everything was working fine at the start. but after a few hours i started to have this problem. whenever i went into the game, the ms would keep increasing from 200 to 20000 and ill just dc. its impossible for me to trainn like this. even when i restart my computer and stuff, its still occuring. My internet connection has no problem so it should not be the cause.
Does anyone else face this problem too, and can anyone teach me how to fix this? help would be much appreciated
i was wondering if it has anything to do with me turning on my autoIt but thhen again i have gg killer on.
It happens to me a lot in DF, when u cast a skill and u see no damage, better stop a while. And then spam again. Sometimes it works for me. If not, too bad....dc lol.
Jumping Problem 09/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 49 Replies Well, on my 5071 source, I got a lot of things good to go, but now I have one really bad problem. If you jump once, then move at all you get dc'd. No matter what. You jump, then walk, boom dc. I been trying to fix this on my own for a few days, but no success. Here's some snippets of codes that deal with players jumping and walking. Does anyone see anything wrong with it, or do you think it may have something to do with setting location?
public static void...
[Problem] Jumping and Walking being Viewed 08/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies Hey! I fixed Character Spawning...
but there's a problem with walking and jumping.
It does it right for the character running or walking; but when the walking action is being viewed, the viewed character is just standing there... but he's supposed to be walking and is walking.
Same with jump. They appear in the screen - not even in a half jump... and then they jump out to the top right no matter where you jump.
public static byte Walk(int Direction, int UID)
{
...
small female tro jumping fast? 04/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies Can somebody please upload their c3 folder please, I changed one of my folders for the small tro jump (back when trojan jumped in air like a f@g) and now the small female jump looks real fast- I get called a speedhacker all the time and I find it harder to fb with, thanks.Greatly appreciate anybody who could help me , and of course +1k will be given.
Jumping problem 01/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies I get a jumping problem after reinstalling conquer last night. I used to jump my two legs togheter, but now, I jump like if i was walking in the air, the two legs moving and I also see other players jumping like that.Can anyone help me?(I also feel that im jumping slower this way)Thank you in advance for anyone who could help!
Jumping problem 12/08/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies OK, here is what happened, after CO2 came out, too many errors and glitches happened, so I decided to redownload and reinstall the whole game all over again, after reinstalling, everything is fine, but once i logged into my tro, i realize it jumps totally different than it used to be. I have a small male tro. Before, it jumps with its leg close together, you guys should know what i mean. But now, it jumps like a small male tao, or a female tao, it jumps with its legs moving back and forth. The...