Can somebody please upload their c3 folder please, I changed one of my folders for the small tro jump (back when trojan jumped in air like a f@g) and now the small female jump looks real fast- I get called a speedhacker all the time and I find it harder to fb with, thanks.Greatly appreciate anybody who could help me , and of course +1k will be given.
Originally posted by spiderspider@Apr 22 2007, 20:52 Can somebody please upload their c3 folder please, I replace my one for the small tro jump and now the smalle female jump looks real fast- I get called a speedhacker all the time and I find it harder to fb with, thanks.
umm,maybe try to re-install conquer
wait,i'l might help you,i'l post the c3 folder
ok?
<hr>Append on Apr 22 2007, 21:30<hr> here is the requested c3 folder:
:? It's still jumping too fast, I thought I had to just replace c3 folder , anybody know how to fix it?I'm pretty sure it's just my conquer cause when I whent to my friends house it was jumping slow and normal.Oh and please dont tell me to reinstall because my computer needs reformatting badly, and I currently don't have any downloader program-So it would take awhile to download conquer.
Originally posted by a1blaster@Apr 22 2007, 22:45 What or where did you DownLoad the small tro jump?
Remember when co2.0 first came out?I downloaded the old jump file from back in co1.0 from this thread
(downloaded from Qcan, was awhile ago but i presume my conquer is doing this due to that.)
(It's like the small female tro jumping fast BEFORE they patched it.)
I went to that thread the link isn't working anymore.
The file that sonybaci up loaded isn't the whole C3 folder.
It's missing some files by my count. I'll upload one for you it will be over 8megs.
Do you want me to split it up in multiple rar files?
Originally posted by a1blaster@Apr 22 2007, 22:57 I went to that thread the link isn't working anymore.
The file that sonybaci up loaded isn't the whole C3 folder.
It's missing some files by my count. I'll upload one for you it will be over 8megs.
Do you want me to split it up in multiple rar files?
As long as it's able to upload onto a site I dont mind.Oh and here's the picture that was on the thread.(not my char, so no point in telling me to blur out name).I changed it from that jump to the old co1.0 one.
Edit:gonna head to bed soon, could you upload and i'll download tomorrow when i wake up, thanks.
*Edit - Removed picture, it's to big. by a1blaster*
Originally posted by a1blaster@Apr 22 2007, 23:20 Yeah I went to the thread link you posted.
I should have stated that the download link was not working.
Here's the link to Rapidshare folder>>>
I'm confused, sorry-I have very basic computer knowlege,some of the file types shows as rar recovery volume, when i try to open it it says "do u wish to reconstruct missing volumes" i click "yes" and it says something like "c3.par is not found"? :?
Edit:going to bed now, will check up on thread tomorrow, thanks a1, sorry if this is counted as spam,(i dont think it is) , thanks for anybody else who helps too.Have a good day/whatever time zone it is there
Originally posted by a1blaster+Apr 22 2007, 22:57--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a1blaster @ Apr 22 2007, 22:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I went to that thread the link isn't working anymore.
The file that sonybaci up loaded isn't the whole C3 folder.
It's missing some files by my count. I'll upload one for you it will be over 8megs.
Do you want me to split it up in multiple rar files? [/b]
ummm, i only instaled conquer with no patches ,i think that was the problem,
thanks a1blaster
<hr>Append on Apr 22 2007, 23:34<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by -spiderspider@Apr 22 2007, 23:32 <!--QuoteBegin--a1blaster
Quote:
@Apr 22 2007, 23:20 Yeah I went to the thread link you posted.
I should have stated that the download link was not working.
Here's the link to Rapidshare folder>>>
I'm confused, sorry-I have very basic computer knowlege,some of the file types shows as rar recovery volume, when i try to open it it says "do u wish to reconstruct missing volumes" i click "yes" and it says something like "c3.par is not found"? :? [/quote]
if you re-install conquer,it will do the same thing?
Originally posted by sonybaci+Apr 22 2007, 23:33--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sonybaci @ Apr 22 2007, 23:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -a1blaster@Apr 22 2007, 22:57 I went to that thread the link isn't working anymore.
The file that sonybaci up loaded isn't the whole C3 folder.
It's missing some files by my count. I'll upload one for you it will be over 8megs.
Do you want me to split it up in multiple rar files?
ummm, i only instaled conquer with no patches ,i think that was the problem,
thanks a1blaster
<hr>Append on Apr 22 2007, 23:34<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by -spiderspider@Apr 22 2007, 23:32 <!--QuoteBegin--a1blaster
Quote:
@Apr 22 2007, 23:20 Yeah I went to the thread link you posted.
I should have stated that the download link was not working.
Here's the link to Rapidshare folder>>>
I'm confused, sorry-I have very basic computer knowlege,some of the file types shows as rar recovery volume, when i try to open it it says "do u wish to reconstruct missing volumes" i click "yes" and it says something like "c3.par is not found"? :?
if you re-install conquer,it will do the same thing? [/b][/quote]
Nope, dont think it will do same thing, seems like he's put a type of file in there which I dont yet know of/havnt got setting right for it, going bed now, bye.
Originally posted by spiderspider+Apr 22 2007, 23:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spiderspider @ Apr 22 2007, 23:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -sonybaci@Apr 22 2007, 23:33
Quote:
Originally posted by -a1blaster@Apr 22 2007, 22:57 I went to that thread the link isn't working anymore.
The file that sonybaci up loaded isn't the whole C3 folder.
It's missing some files by my count. I'll upload one for you it will be over 8megs.
Do you want me to split it up in multiple rar files?
ummm, i only instaled conquer with no patches ,i think that was the problem,
thanks a1blaster
<hr>Append on Apr 22 2007, 23:34<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by -spiderspider@Apr 22 2007, 23:32 <!--QuoteBegin--a1blaster
Quote:
Quote:
@Apr 22 2007, 23:20 Yeah I went to the thread link you posted.
I should have stated that the download link was not working.
Here's the link to Rapidshare folder>>>
I'm confused, sorry-I have very basic computer knowlege,some of the file types shows as rar recovery volume, when i try to open it it says "do u wish to reconstruct missing volumes" i click "yes" and it says something like "c3.par is not found"? :?
if you re-install conquer,it will do the same thing?
Nope, dont think it will do same thing, seems like he's put a type of file in there which I dont yet know of/havnt got setting right for it, going bed now, bye. [/b][/quote]
ok goodnight hehehe
Spider just DL the 6 .rar files. You'll need all of them to reconstruct the C3 folder.
There alittle over 1 meg each. I thought it might make it easier to DL that way by spliting it up. The rev files are for repairing any of the rar files that are corrupt.
remember kids :
always making backup of your edited files ...~~
sorry donīt playing conquer anymore , so i canīt help you
but remember it for the next time/s
Tinkerbell for Small Unarmored Female 07/30/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies This will make your small female character appear as Tinkerbell when unarmored. You may choose between verson 1 or verson 2.
Verson 1 has more of a jagged look to it while version 2 is more orderly. It all depends on your taste.
http://www.freewebs.com/cyon04/TinkSelect.jpg
anyone has this problem? ms jumping very fast 11/05/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies ok i was wondering if anyone has this problem. everything was working fine at the start. but after a few hours i started to have this problem. whenever i went into the game, the ms would keep increasing from 200 to 20000 and ill just dc. its impossible for me to trainn like this. even when i restart my computer and stuff, its still occuring. My internet connection has no problem so it should not be the cause.
Does anyone else face this problem too, and can anyone teach me how to fix this? help...
Pink LuckyDress (Small Body Female) *BETA* 04/15/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 8 Replies ive been working on this one all day today i just cant fix the little sides on the dress once i do i will release it.
Here the work i have done on it so far..
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i314/Lizzy12345 67/32928571.jpg
Cortana for Small Unarmored Female 09/18/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies This will make your small female character appear as Cortana when unarmored.
Screenshot:
http://www.freewebs.com/cyon04/cortana.JPG
http://cyon04.tripod.com/cortana.zip
http://www.freewebs.com/cyon04/001000000.dds
Directions: