Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quite stupid question... But what ever...

Discussion on Quite stupid question... But what ever... within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quite stupid question... But what ever...

i'm wandering if it's possible to do anytihing to be able to connect from country wich ip is blocked?

i think that not but i would like to know for sure...

thnx in advance, sry for kinda stupid question...
Old 10/26/2008, 16:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
yes , its very possible, just use proxy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Script, Stupid question and Second Stupid Question
02/20/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
Script: Since the search function fails (or maybe i do but ive tried several searches) im looking for a cor exploration script, any chance of getting one on here or a link to somewhere that i can find one? Stupid question: Ive seen people using a glitch to get into the rafting river, how is this actually done? Second stupid question (live with it): Since ive been playing longer than playing dead and stone throw have been out and theres the issue of the bug which means i cant get it (as...
Another stupid question
03/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
If i use premium 100% and sp ticket 100% i'll get more 200% of sps right? If these are activated at the same time do i get more sps then if they were activated in different times? I hope you can understand what i wrote above xD
really stupid question
09/30/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
can u go to draco on foot at lvl 15 or so either thru norak or casper? Wanted to know, to avoid auto ban...if there is still one.
Stupid question
04/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
OK this is a stupid question, but how do you use shift screen, and how does it work??????????????????????????????:confused::confu sed::confused:
Stupid question
10/07/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
can some1 tell me where i can buy u-mod?i heard u can open more than 2 acc.its true?thx hwo will help ;)