Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stupid question

Discussion on Stupid question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stupid question

can some1 tell me where i can buy u-mod?i heard u can open more than 2 acc.its true?thx hwo will help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Script, Stupid question and Second Stupid Question
02/20/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
Script: Since the search function fails (or maybe i do but ive tried several searches) im looking for a cor exploration script, any chance of getting one on here or a link to somewhere that i can find one? Stupid question: Ive seen people using a glitch to get into the rafting river, how is this actually done? Second stupid question (live with it): Since ive been playing longer than playing dead and stone throw have been out and theres the issue of the bug which means i cant get it (as...
question,stupid one
05/13/2009 - Grand Chase - 13 Replies
i searched on google for private server on grandchase and saw fake websites,i saw some signature that said GC private server user,Is it really true that there's a grandchase private server,maybe could you name one?,on search i tried granchase private server,but its not working for me
really stupid question
09/30/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
can u go to draco on foot at lvl 15 or so either thru norak or casper? Wanted to know, to avoid auto ban...if there is still one.
Stupid question
04/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
OK this is a stupid question, but how do you use shift screen, and how does it work??????????????????????????????:confused::confu sed::confused:
Stupid question xD
11/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hi guys!! I hawe +5 soc 120lvl super armor and i want to do it into +6. So now i hawe unique +5 armor 112 lvl and normal +5 112lvl armor. And when i want to do it to +6 it wont perform into +6. Any1 know why?