Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Another stupid question

Discussion on Another stupid question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Another stupid question

If i use premium 100% and sp ticket 100% i'll get more 200% of sps right?

If these are activated at the same time do i get more sps then if they were activated in different times?

I hope you can understand what i wrote above xD
Old 03/25/2009, 04:19   #2

no u wont.. u will get only 100% (either from ur premium or sp ticket) eventhough u use them both at the same time... i suggest u to use ur premium ticket 1st and after 3-5 hours ur premium ticket finish only then use ur sp ticket
Old 03/25/2009, 09:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzulx View Post
no u wont.. u will get only 100% (either from ur premium or sp ticket) eventhough u use them both at the same time... i suggest u to use ur premium ticket 1st and after 3-5 hours ur premium ticket finish only then use ur sp ticket
This is terrible advice.

First question is a yes! when you use them at same time you get 200% more sp than with no tickets.

To make it easier:
- premium alone gives you 100% from STANDARD sp
- Sp ticket gives you 100% from STANDARD sp

a lot people think with a premium when they buy an sp ticket that it will 100% the premium sp but that is not correct it will 100% the standard sp you would get without any tickets.

So whenever you start them it does not matter just would advice you at least if you are sp farming at ongs to start them both at same time at a time you can make sure your party is full with level 1-10 noobies.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2009, 10:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by henkdemol View Post
This is terrible advice.

First question is a yes! when you use them at same time you get 200% more sp than with no tickets.

To make it easier:
- premium alone gives you 100% from STANDARD sp
- Sp ticket gives you 100% from STANDARD sp

a lot people think with a premium when they buy an sp ticket that it will 100% the premium sp but that is not correct it will 100% the standard sp you would get without any tickets.

So whenever you start them it does not matter just would advice you at least if you are sp farming at ongs to start them both at same time at a time you can make sure your party is full with level 1-10 noobies.
Thanks for info ^^
btw i'm farming but i'm at lvl 90 with 9 gap =/