Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Armor Hack!!!!! (Expedition)

Discussion on Armor Hack!!!!! (Expedition) within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/13/2008, 16:53   #31

elite*gold: 0
like i said u should have sent it to someoen with good posts and thanks someone like
but anyway i'm be done fully testing it in about 20 mins

After testing it seems as if this is is only client sided a gives only a visual effect. i edited the data pac as u said and got my def to 2280-2280 and my shiled to 22154/22154 and was on my way to castor first i tested on vermoth with the hack and he was stilling hitting me with 225 the same *** without the hack. Also i can tell this is client sided becuase after u edit your shield and def will be increased but if u use a potion it will resyc with the server and your shiled will be what its suppose to be/what it suppese to be hacked.

Not sure if i'm just doing bad testing but i suggest letting more people test that are not new to elitepvp and is a trusted member of eleitepvpers.

Edit:

Even lizards do damage to me = (
Old 09/13/2008, 18:00   #32

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
like i said..
only visual-effects without any effect ingame
Old 09/13/2008, 21:18   #33

I think this would be an awesome hack to have, if it truly works in game and not just visible. I would enjoy the one with the weapons if you could find a way to do even more though :P

nice find and good luck!
Old 09/13/2008, 22:23   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagman94 View Post
Lol check it with 2 clients first because it is maybe only you so can see it. Try to trade to a account without hack and see if the hacked armor still have the def.
I see a major flaw in your logic. I have autopots hack. If I trade them to an account that does not have this hack they will behave like regular pots. I have not tried this yet. Hopefully I can get around to it tonight. I am making no judgments yet as to its (in)effectiveness.
Old 09/13/2008, 23:37   #35

Ahh I see so this will maybe work still if he can't see the def on other acc?
Old 09/14/2008, 00:50   #36

Alrighty. I'd love to test this out for myself. I have two clients with two level 65 characters and I'd be perfectly willing to test it out. As of now, I really don't buy it based on what dragonpipe said...

Maybe he's just BAD!!! jk jk =P.

I'd give it a try though =D!
Old 09/14/2008, 02:01   #37

im 99% sure that this wont work if he only use winhex couz i tried this already with the old 2 moons.
the only one who can see the chances is the player with the new pack file.
if its really true give us some hints and we can check ourselfe

im 99% sure that this wont work if he only use winhex couz i tried this already with the old 2 moons.
the only one who can see the chances is the player with the new pack file.
if its really true give us some hints and we can check ourselfe
Old 09/14/2008, 07:39   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonpiper View Post
like i said u should have sent it to someoen with good posts and thanks someone like
but anyway i'm be done fully testing it in about 20 mins

After testing it seems as if this is is only client sided a gives only a visual effect. i edited the data pac as u said and got my def to 2280-2280 and my shiled to 22154/22154 and was on my way to castor first i tested on vermoth with the hack and he was stilling hitting me with 225 the same *** without the hack. Also i can tell this is client sided becuase after u edit your shield and def will be increased but if u use a potion it will resyc with the server and your shiled will be what its suppose to be/what it suppese to be hacked.

Not sure if i'm just doing bad testing but i suggest letting more people test that are not new to elitepvp and is a trusted member of eleitepvpers.

Edit:

Even lizards do damage to me = (
Vermoths always hit 225 dmg cause they are poison base. Try different monster with psihycal dmg and ull see the difference :P
GL.
Old 09/14/2008, 08:38   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledninja2 View Post
Okay, here is what i have gathered by testing it a couple different ways.
1. The armor when trying a trade with another account that is not hacked does not appear the way it does on a hacked version.

lol thats clientside it will show it in your stats etc, but it doesnt actually have any effect.
Old 09/14/2008, 09:47   #40

Well, everyone, based on the few ppl that have tested it, it seems that they find it is apparently only visual.... I should have tested more before i made the claim that it worked. I apologize for posting without enough proof to back myself up. I will continue to mess around with different stuff to see what i can do as far as hacks go. I just wanted to experiment with something other than the vac and wall hacks. Im trying to find different, more low profile edits that wnt get patched. Again i apologize, and i would appreciate it if ppl would stop pming me with flames on how i am a noob and everything bc of my number of posts and such. Everyone has to start somewhere. number of posts doesnt define whether they can hack or not. I hope i make some stuff u guys can use, but it will be fully tested b4 i even let anyone know what ive found. All i can say is that i tried.....

EDIT:
And btw, by using the vac tutorials given in the hacks release section, i am working on a crespo dungeon vac, and it works with full C, i have tested already. Currently working on A and B.
Old 09/14/2008, 16:48   #41

If you don't want pm's then go to user cp and change it to only those so you have on friend list can pm you And i aggre with that everyone need to start some place.
And don't edit the same data.04 with a,b,c in it because less chance of getting into game...just copy the original data.04 and then make c in one and b in a other and continue so when you need c instead of a then just replace the pack with the other one.
Old 10/01/2008, 12:47   #42

"IF" that hack works let us see a screen because i dont thrust u that ...
Old 10/01/2008, 13:19   #43

Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmarine12 View Post
"IF" that hack works let us see a screen because i dont thrust u that ...
It doesn't work mainly. It makes only visual effects on the users screen.
Old 10/02/2008, 10:07   #44

so what was all that stuff that he said about test with his summoner and ak with 2 clients and he said he recieved less damage?
Old 10/02/2008, 10:43   #45

macarao can you plz post the file here so we can check it with viruschief?