i need levelling bot for CO 04/11/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies guys can you give me some link on where can i find a free software of a bot which i can use to level noobs on CO!ty!:handsdown:
de-levelling hack 08/13/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies open for trade = 500m alz. venus server. cabal ph
pm me if interested
[Question] Levelling down 08/03/2009 - Cabal Online - 45 Replies Anyone know how to level down easily? I'm currently at 124...
Another question, if I'm at 0%, then I went inside a dungeon, then went out, I guess that would mean that the purple bar will appear in my level bar, will level also go down? e.g 124, will it become 123? or still 124?
thanks
Levelling weps 08/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies I really want to use my new bow but i need a lvl req. of 10. Is there anyway of bein able to use it without levelling ur skill. Or is there a way to level the skill faster????
Thanks