Anyone know how to level down easily? I'm currently at 124...
Another question, if I'm at 0%, then I went inside a dungeon, then went out, I guess that would mean that the purple bar will appear in my level bar, will level also go down? e.g 124, will it become 123? or still 124?
You can't lvl down, the only way for not lvling it's to find a dungeon/quest that removes a lot of exp, like the Quest History that removes 300k and so and when you are near to lvl up fail a lot till your exp bar goes down at starts.
You can't lvl down from 124 to 123 as far I can tell, imaging doing that and then lvl again to 124, that will mean extra stats and if you can do it, that must be another kind of exploit.
You can't lvl down, the only way for not lvling it's to find a dungeon/quest that removes a lot of exp, like the Quest History that removes 300k and so and when you are near to lvl up fail a lot till your exp bar goes down at starts.
You can't lvl down from 124 to 123 as far I can tell, imaging doing that and then lvl again to 124, that will mean extra stats and if you can do it, that must be another kind of exploit.
whats that quest? what level can i get it?
try to look at the exp bar, you'll see there, that there is another type of color, whenever you exp goes down your level.. im not sure what will happen though, i think it happened to me before, my level went down but when i levelled up, i didnt get any stat. thats what i remebered
don't post if you don't have anything good to say, was it hard enough for you to understand what the topic is? if so, please go to grade school again and retake your english subjects. thx
got 1 idiot selling those guide to minus exp in gamezplanet n also dmg hack n 2slot drop hack. who know it pls share how to decrease exp so not easy lv up.
got 1 idiot selling those guide to minus exp in gamezplanet n also dmg hack n 2slot drop hack. who know it pls share how to decrease exp so not easy lv up.
The way to level down is to find a dungeon/quest that has a lot of exp penalty if you leave that dungeon. The question is what that quest/dungeon is, what level can we get it and how much exp penalty it has.
The dungeon I use for minus my exp it's Patren-Patren, 350k exp penalty and easy to go in, die fast cause mobs hits way to hard and repeat till I have 0 exp on the lvl I am. Worked for me I being lv118 for for days now doing SoD's runs and B2F runs.
If you already finished all the History quests chains then you have no dungeon to lower your exp and you will have to be careful when doing dungeons.
The dungeon I use for minus my exp it's Patren-Patren, 350k exp penalty and easy to go in, die fast cause mobs hits way to hard and repeat till I have 0 exp on the lvl I am. Worked for me I being lv118 for for days now doing SoD's runs and B2F runs.
If you already finished all the History quests chains then you have no dungeon to lower your exp and you will have to be careful when doing dungeons.
awts..got to past tons of quest before i can do that quest?
PwnquerNinja! Levelling/PVP 06/22/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 5 Replies Pwnquerninja is open for the public to enjoy.
from the same creaters of the popular server Pwnquer.
hosted on a dual core 4 gig system stable.
5th rb, keep all skills, mostly everything works. LuckyJades, and much more.
5095 client required, runnable exe and server.dat available on website.
i need levelling bot for CO 04/11/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies guys can you give me some link on where can i find a free software of a bot which i can use to level noobs on CO!ty!:handsdown:
de-levelling hack 08/13/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies open for trade = 500m alz. venus server. cabal ph
pm me if interested
Best archer levelling bot? 03/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies Can anyone tell me what the best archer leveling bot is? Preferably one that doesn't need it to be lab and will use fly to avoid enemies as well as working with the latest patch. Not being sent to bot jail with it is useful too.