the problem most of the people who bought hacks for high prices will not help u or help me or help anyone at all so it is totally hopless but i hope u can crack that rexgin
but i cant find the line where i can change the place he search the crc folder for
like once i pressed launch the prog will access to the crc folder and i cant find the line where it does that ... if i could simply change the place to desktop for example and move the crc folder there but i cant find it yet :S
Well, I've managed to solve the problem of crc folder, now my folder is called ABC and all files are created, however, xigncode still detects rexign1.4. any suggestions?
Well, I've managed to solve the problem of crc folder, now my folder is called ABC and all files are created, however, xigncode still detects rexign1.4. any suggestions?
You need new launcher, the current one is blocked from Xingcode . ( I am saying about launcher.exe )
just go ahead and change the registry of louncher.exe
name it to homebase or smth you know give it a different name then rexgin v1.4 or 1.54
maybe that will help
at least it did for my cabbot
I've tried many modifications to the launcher.exe, as new icon, new bitmap, the file name, file version, etc. ...
definitely not a problem with the launcher.exe, next step is to go and client.dll and vashj.xem (this also already made some modifications and now my rexing.dll is called resign.dll)
well, to everyone who sent me pm, here is the modification to change the crc folder name in rexignator 1.4 (latest version that was working), remembering that it does not solve the problem and xigncode still detects the rexignator 1.4.
but still i can creat a CRC folder without dc ore error message but with modi files game crash and xignerror. atm i make the CRC folder with rexignator 1.41 without problems.
can you midi youre CRC outsite from Dekaron client?ß .. when yes send me youre resign ore change please 1.41
let me explain my conclusions:
if you have a CRC folder inside bin folder, you will get dc, even log of original minilauncher.
if you rename the folder CRC to any other name, you can login by original minilauncher.
Then the part of the crc folder is resolved, the problem now is make rexignation undetected by xigncode, I will begin studying the files client.dll and vashj.xem (that I've done some modifications without success)
yzfr1 when u done solving the problem will u post u hacks for free or u will sell them for money there is people who cant afford it considering i am one of them
[PK2 Edit Tutorial] XinhKoNe's PK2 Edit: Bikini Zombie version 4 07/23/2012 - SRO Guides & Templates - 16 Replies -Bikini Zombie and Lady Gaga in vSRO
I think some pictures are better than 1 000 000 words
You can download it. Please post in here your screenshot about it. If you do, I will very happy :x
Nasrun-ZombieBikini_by_XinhKoNe_version4.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/?o3zglwy091hrm1m