Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to crack or edit rexign.dll

Discussion on How to crack or edit rexign.dll within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/17/2011, 22:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketMan View Post
yzfr1 when u done solving the problem will u post u hacks for free or u will sell them for money there is people who cant afford it considering i am one of them
Free of course!
I dont know what happened to the old elitepvpers... here is a hack forum, however all I see is people wanting money and few people contributing with information. If anyone has any information that is useful to me, please post here on this topic, any feedback is welcome, otherwise I will start rewriting all rexignation by reverse engineering, but it will take a long time.
Old 11/17/2011, 23:52   #17

my info atm is the other ppl sell hacks right i know how but i dont pay money for this ....elitetrader make a infusion and got a bypass for dekaron ..and this is CE ...Hell make a other way with TUT but dosnt got this TUT...the take the Dekaron.exe into bin folder and open this with ollybg... after this i think he start this Dekaron_unpacked.exe with no xinecode ore a bypass and again with CE...
im self played normal<-- xD with CRC bypass and repacked my hacks into Datapack4 and played so with hacks ... i wait on you dude ..man you alone want solved this problem with xigncode CRC bypass ... i hope you can this make fine !
Old 11/18/2011, 21:52   #18

so the bottom line peterhase u dont have the hacks also and our hope is yzfr1 *** bless u man
Old 11/18/2011, 23:31   #19

We all waiting for yzfr1.....problem is, im trying to read more and to understand more on how to update a bypass, i dont know how to do that stuff, i just know how to play with the bypass, but since its oudated...we need someone to help us update it.
Old 11/19/2011, 03:41   #20

well u have 4 options at this time:
1. buy the hacks from elitedktrader
2. hope that yzfr will get it to work and share it for free
3. play legit
4. Make ur own bypass

For the last option, i would advise u to move away from rexign.. make one urself. 0wnu posted a few hints in another thread. Take it, learn and work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0wnU View Post
a massive hint in al of this is to look into reverse engineering. Just learning that would be a good start... and its where im starting.

if i were to create a bypass for one of these programs i would have to reverse engineer the executable to work out whats happening where and then stop what i want to stop and add what i want to add.

I would also look into what a crc check actually is... maybe after some time you will then be able to make a bypass and release for free if you want to

I mean you wouldnt get a mechanic round to fix your car and then say... you should be fixing this for free.... it just doesnt work like that

People need to move away from nebular... Yes nebular did everythign for free... what a grand person.. but he didnt have to.... He had the CHOICE and decided to do it for free... so dont expect everything for free.... this world is not like that.

and the other bold statements should betaken to heart from some qqers and crybabies here.