Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Location.cvs editing

Discussion on Location.cvs editing within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Location.cvs editing

Ok here goes my problem, i have my arrange folder in my acclaim/2moons/data/usa/share folder and i went in there to edit the location.cvs file in order to get to different map n such and for some reason once edited the location.cvs file like i log in with my id i chose my character and a channel and after i click connect it brings me right back to the login screen, any idea what went wrong any1?
Old 07/30/2008, 06:50   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nochio1 View Post
acclaim/2moons/data/usa/share
You should put it into your
acclaim/2moons/bin/data/usa/share

I hope this will help
Old 07/30/2008, 07:12   #3

If that doesn't work, does the client say any error message?
Old 07/30/2008, 07:19   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffindor1 View Post
You should put it into your
acclaim/2moons/bin/data/usa/share

I hope this will help
Its acclaim/2moons/data/usa/share
NOT in bin.
Old 07/30/2008, 07:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
Its acclaim/2moons/data/usa/share
NOT in bin.
That was the right place to put the USA folder before BMR, however acclaim changed the data flow and they put it in to the bin folder.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Location?
03/11/2009 - Planetside - 0 Replies
I recall a while back, there being an exploit that allowed you to move every player to a single XYZ value on the playing field, and kill the shit out of them, without even having to work around position detection. I have been digging through the memory in lieu of finding my own location, and possibly changing that. All of the operations around the 00a1edeb address in the disassembled code, they all pertain to player location. I am trying to figure out how these work, because, I am sure,...
WarOffset Location for 1.0.6
02/10/2009 - General Gaming Releases - 31 Replies
does anyone have the new waroffset locator for the new 1.1 patch? My offset locators don't work anymore = due to new patch.
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...
problem with location.cvs
07/19/2008 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Hi i got a lil problem.... everytime i change something in location.cvs and start ingame, the game change the modified location.cvs back2 the original. Does any1 knows how to fix that? I hope you understand what i mean, cuz my english sux xD Nochmal auf deutsch das ganze, also jedesmal wenn ich was in der location.cvs verändere , setzt er es sobald ich ingame bin wieder alles so um wie es vorher war (sprich original). Hat jemand ne Idee.Wie man diesen Vorgang verhindert kann ? Oder...