Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Statement regarding moving SECportal and such into the UG section.

Discussion on Statement regarding moving SECportal and such into the UG section. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/03/2008, 15:53   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gambLex View Post
But please, Mastershouter, can u explain me how come that such a simple hack is called 'very powerful' and 'game destructive' by pretty much everybody including GM's, legit players, hackers, leechers, gamehacking mods etc? So it's me being so f*cking smart or it's other people who are f*cking dumb?
i will explain it to you.

it is 'very powerful' and 'game destructive' because EVERYONE can use it in 5sec's without work. ->and like everyone uses it

k,thx
Old 05/03/2008, 16:00   #47

People if u leaw FW and FE in phyton free ewerithing will be ok and not taking all mobs so other palyers are complaining about it. Les complains les HACKERS haitred and please dont DESTROY game
Old 05/03/2008, 16:07   #48

lol.. just as I said. trying to prevent public hacks from becoming public is just futile... if you can't host public hacks here then people will just look for alternatives. and if my ad caculation is correct this will be the result. people will try to find more alternative ways to hack/exploit games.

bad content = no traffic
no traffic = no ad clicking
no traffic = no new premium members
no traffic = no google (PR)
no google PR = no site rankings (nobody will ever see a site topic)
no premium members = obviously no income

not unless you are willing to sacrifice the best of the web when it comes to MMORPG exploiting/hacking for defending a filthy game which has been filthy every since MMORPG started. I really really really think you should reconsider.
Old 05/03/2008, 16:15   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno66666 View Post
People if u leaw FW and FE in phyton free ewerithing will be ok and not taking all mobs so other palyers are complaining about it. Les complains les HACKERS haitred and please dont DESTROY game
what the hell are you talking about? the game has been destroyed ever since those private dil sellers, bot makers and power levelers came in. We had nothing to do with it!

Are you saying we give away our right to free hacks just because this people are paying money? or are we gonna just sit around and play 2moons while we see bots and hacks owned by these companies level and seen anywhere?

These people make hacks for money and that is whay they do! they are paid to do so!

We on the other hand give other players a pretty much level playing field. If they hack then so do we. the only difference is guess what? you don't spend cash on our hacks! we make 'em and give 'em publicly for free! and that is the whole issue here, okay? why do make public hacks private when the ones who made it wants it public? do you get what gamblex is trying to enforce here?

come on... think before you talk.. (no offense meant) think of this scenario as LINUX vs. MICROSOFT but did LINUX subdued? no! they fought back! that is what we are doing. We do not want those companies to monopolize the hacking community... if there are privately released hacks then there should be public hacks.
Old 05/03/2008, 16:32   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogremagi View Post
what the hell are you talking about? the game has been destroyed ever since those private dil sellers, bot makers and power levelers came in. We had nothing to do with it!

Are you saying we give away our right to free hacks just because this people are paying money? or are we gonna just sit around and play 2moons while we see bots and hacks owned by these companies level and seen anywhere?

These people make hacks for money and that is whay they do! they are paid to do so!

We on the other hand give other players a pretty much level playing field. If they hack then so do we. the only difference is guess what? you don't spend cash on our hacks! we make 'em and give 'em publicly for free! and that is the whole issue here, okay? why do make public hacks private when the ones who made it wants it public? do you get what gamblex is trying to enforce here?

come on... think before you talk.. (no offense meant) think of this scenario as LINUX vs. MICROSOFT but did LINUX subdued? no! they fought back! that is what we are doing. We do not want those companies to monopolize the hacking community... if there are privately released hacks then there should be public hacks.

1. what hacks did you create?
2. doublepost

make them public for 'free is the worst thing to do with "1click hacks" because like i said before Everyone can use them.

Quote:
come on... think before you talk..
k,thx
Old 05/03/2008, 17:24   #51

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthx View Post
i will explain it to you.

it is 'very powerful' and 'game destructive' because EVERYONE can use it in 5sec's without work. ->and like everyone uses it

k,thx
EXACTLY THATS THE POINT!

So Gamblex good for you that u find a stupid site which will let u release that ****.

So epvp is not the reason when GT close dekaron coz they cant get rid of the secportal users.

You will never understand why u shouldnt release skill edit in ur prog. But i will say it again to you, DONT DO IT. It will mess up everything and u dont help anybody with that.

Ok so have fun on the other side. Bye
Old 05/03/2008, 17:29   #52

thats just wrong and selfish of elitepvpers.com to do taht. its like there useing there own community for there own selfish gains. soooooooooooooo WTF
if u guys WANT to make money THEN learn how to make your OWN hacks. dont STEAL others work so you can GAIN. no one owes you a thing and you need to own up to your own wrong doing.

-mute.
Old 05/03/2008, 17:31   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyn View Post
Nowhere is written that paid users will get access to the Underground.

Premium Membership Premium Membership
For being a premium member, you will see no ads on the entire website. You will also have a colorized and bold nickname and your pm box size will increase to 500.

It's also not included into a Premium Membership

Vyn

Donations are made to help keep the site running, therefor all your getting is an ad free site for your contribution.

-As far as secportal being moved to UG section, i think intentions where meant well, however i can see how this offends the creator, He made it public and it shoudl have stayed this way, but on the other hand any leeching noob could stop in and hack. I think we need a post count requirment for downloads personally but this is just my thoughts.
Old 05/03/2008, 20:47   #54

Well then seeing as this is settled why are people fighting in here... cut the **** and leave it alone...... no point arguing anymore
Old 05/04/2008, 00:01   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer John View Post
Donations are made to help keep the site running, therefor all your getting is an ad free site for your contribution.

-As far as secportal being moved to UG section, i think intentions where meant well, however i can see how this offends the creator, He made it public and it shoudl have stayed this way, but on the other hand any leeching noob could stop in and hack. I think we need a post count requirment for downloads personally but this is just my thoughts.
I am glad to see that someone here realised that this site exists because of our contribution, because we make donations or payments. I think that only those who pay shoud have accesse at the complete informations.

In conclusion : it is not about the money I have payed here, but because I do not have accesse to the UG zone I fell betrayed and robed.

P.S. : I have two unused domains were I can make lobby against what is happening here. I will advice all not to buy or donate from this page because there is no advantage for us. After that I will add everything to google as a sponsorised link...it will appear first on the list. I wait to see if my money will be returned until mondey or if I get accesse to UG zone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2008, 00:32   #56

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macicik View Post
I am glad to see that someone here realised that this site exists because of our contribution, because we make donations or payments. I think that only those who pay shoud have accesse at the complete informations.

In conclusion : it is not about the money I have payed here, but because I do not have accesse to the UG zone I fell betrayed and robed.

P.S. : I have two unused domains were I can make lobby against what is happening here. I will advice all not to buy or donate from this page because there is no advantage for us. After that I will add everything to google as a sponsorised link...it will appear first on the list. I wait to see if my money will be returned until mondey or if I get accesse to UG zone.

omg how dumb are u? Nobody forced u to pay and nobody said u get ug access coz u paid. Next time better read the faq instead of talking bs.
Old 05/04/2008, 02:59   #57

lols placing something to underground without permission of developper of it
anyway gamblex to which forum did you move?
Old 05/04/2008, 07:47   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershouter View Post
EXACTLY THATS THE POINT!

So Gamblex good for you that u find a stupid site which will let u release that ****.

So epvp is not the reason when GT close dekaron coz they cant get rid of the secportal users.

You will never understand why u shouldnt release skill edit in ur prog. But i will say it again to you, DONT DO IT. It will mess up everything and u dont help anybody with that.

Ok so have fun on the other side. Bye
lol. yet another advice from someone who sells hacks and bots privately... you can never and will never get rid of us. If you pay people to do hacks, then we make hacks for free. End of discussion

*follow up on new site releasing the new secportal so stay tuned. meanwhile just enjoy playing 2moons while the hack is not there yet. If you see a bot owned by those companies running around parca, then expect our hacks releases to follow. enjoy! AGAIN WE WILL MAKE IT A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD. IF YOU PAY FOR HACKS THEN WE GIVE 'EM FOR FREE!
Old 05/04/2008, 16:19   #59

Cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen,
cant stand the outcome, dont create hacking sites.
Old 05/04/2008, 16:24   #60

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
hey guys,

I've just noticed this topic.

I'm gonna discuss this issue with the 2moons mods. Usually one rule of epvp is _never ever_ to move a public release into a private forums.

I don't play 2moons so I have no idea how evil the released hacks are, but we will reconsider our moderating actions.
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread