Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Statement regarding moving SECportal and such into the UG section.

Discussion on Statement regarding moving SECportal and such into the UG section. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/03/2008, 11:42   #31

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,859
Paid-Members don't get access to the Underground

What you're telling isn't true.

I manage the users which are getting access to the Underground.

Vyn
Old 05/03/2008, 12:09   #32

elite*gold: 0
I have payed and I do not have accesse to Undergroung area. If can not enter I can imagine wich is the reason of my payment...so GET MY MONEY BACK!!!
Old 05/03/2008, 13:05   #33

Nowhere is written that paid users will get access to the Underground.

Premium Membership Premium Membership
For being a premium member, you will see no ads on the entire website. You will also have a colorized and bold nickname and your pm box size will increase to 500.

It's also not included into a Premium Membership

Vyn
Old 05/03/2008, 13:12   #34

ok then...but for what are we paing ? I think that those who pay should have accesse to Underground and more benefits than a simple user. I whant my money back because I will enter to other pages were if I pay I have accesse to those informations.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/03/2008, 13:15   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipte View Post
wow man ik ben echt blij dat je die hacks op een andere site gaat zitten yes^_^
Inderdaad, je hacks eune en ik kan niet w8e op die skill hack alsdie klaar is xD.
Old 05/03/2008, 13:23   #36

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyn View Post
Nowhere is written that paid users will get access to the Underground.

Premium Membership Premium Membership
For being a premium member, you will see no ads on the entire website. You will also have a colorized and bold nickname and your pm box size will increase to 500.

It's also not included into a Premium Membership

Vyn
Do you think that anyone need colorized and bold nickname or pm box size 500? LOOL.
Until now, I was thinking to buy a Premium but as I see it does not deserve the pain... surely I will never buy Premium only for that!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2008, 13:45   #37

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by bots123 View Post
man... what the hell are u talking about ? you sound contradicting to yourself-this forum is a cheat/hack forum , yet what is SECportal by gamelex ? a virus? a trojan which destroy this forum and 2moons ? lolz

Without stuffs like SECportal , is this forum still cheat/hack forum ?
U have no clue what u are saying. Do u think the ppl didnt hacked before secportal? hahaha. sec is nothing special its the same like the desktop/data/eur/share....

Just the skilledit was too easy for ppl like you who dont wanna learn it themeself. All things secportal can do were already explained in other threads in forum.

So we lost NOTHING. Just some leechers
Old 05/03/2008, 14:24   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambLex View Post
Ok, today, at 13:15 I went to check elitepvpers.com as usual and guess what? I couldn't find any hacks, not even those released by myself. I used search and found only SECportal CB edition and a beta SpeedHack for Dekaron EU. I was like wtf. I checked my PM's - no note from the mods and only PM's from ppl asking whats happening.

After I read Cosmos answer that Cockta's WinHex scripts were moved to the UG I realized that ALL hacks that are a bit good were shifted to the UnderGround section. And the funny thing is - I don't have access to the UG section myself. So now, it's like I worked my *** off so like 14 ppl could use it. I don't like this. I don't like this at all.

I made my hacks public and there is no way I am going to make them underground. Fortunatelly, most ppl have already downloaded the hacks and even re-released on other gamehacking site's. So I don't really get your point here - what are u trying to achieve? The hacks have been into the public for too long - u can't stop it now. The only thing u actually do is ******* of hacks developers.

I wouldn't really like to re-release all of my own hacks on ********, ********** or similar but I am not going to make my public hacks private. No f*cking way. And certainly not now, when u in fact did it without even letting me know. Can any mod give me any explanation about this situation in this thread or in a PM?

always yours,

gambLex
wow nice

k,thx
Old 05/03/2008, 14:39   #39

To @abigor009 Tnx for info.
To @dantech be sure that noone will buy Premium only for that
Old 05/03/2008, 14:51   #40

premium account was not topic of this.
Old 05/03/2008, 15:03   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershouter View Post
U have no clue what u are saying. Do u think the ppl didnt hacked before secportal? hahaha. sec is nothing special its the same like the desktop/data/eur/share....

Just the skilledit was too easy for ppl like you who dont wanna learn it themeself. All things secportal can do were already explained in other threads in forum.

So we lost NOTHING. Just some leechers
have to agree, but even so gambLex wasted some good hours makng this program, so i dont know what to think, cuze in one side making it public lots of noobs leechers will take adavantage and as i said those leechers DONT CARE IF HACK OR GAME GETS DESTROYED, on the other hand gamblex wasted hours for nothing ....
Old 05/03/2008, 15:20   #42

I`m not have access to UG pls give me back money... no need your space to mesage... im have mail and free!!!
And fast !
Old 05/03/2008, 15:30   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by abigor009 View Post
I`m not have access to UG pls give me back money... no need your space to mesage... im have mail and free!!!
And fast !
lool i doubt u will get ur money back.

its your own fault.

btw, are the dekaron servers down?
Old 05/03/2008, 15:33   #44

at this time everyone have secportal and skillhacks
the game is ruined and put all in UG......
its the same as before if anyone give idiots so easey ways to skillhack and secportal
its normal that in one week 90% of the gamers use it.
you cant paly without hacks
i what leveling in frozen vally but 30 min i found no mobs (f8ucking biglure) so make what you want the game is destroit and no one can change it
Old 05/03/2008, 15:49   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by abigor009 View Post
And fast !
Well, maybe now u will start to read what u are buying before u actually make the payment. And what would be the point of UG section if any n00b with enough money could buy himself in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershouter View Post

No shit Sherlock. Did u read my SECportal ReadMe.txt or something?

Copy/paste from ReadMe.txt from SECportal 0.24b:

3. Does this hack make me uber l33t?
- No. If u can read and have at least one arm, u should have made all those hacks described in 2. by yourself a long time ago. Just read the tuts on elitepvpers.com and u will be able to make even better hacks in less than 15 minutes! However, if u didn't made/download any (.csv) hacks in your life before then u MUST use SECportal, since it's the only way for u to keep up with other cheaters/hackers who already made their own hacks.

But please, Mastershouter, can u explain me how come that such a simple hack is called 'very powerful' and 'game destructive' by pretty much everybody including GM's, legit players, hackers, leechers, gamehacking mods etc? So it's me being so f*cking smart or it's other people who are f*cking dumb?

After u have answered that question go please and tell vyn that my hacks aren't good at all. Coz for some reason he called my tools 'to powerful' and even removed them from the public

p.s. I am so glad that elitepvpers.com is not the only 2Moons/DekaronEU hacking forum. I already found a new gamehacking site which will serve as a base for all of mine releases. Within 8 hours I will re-release all of my stuff there + I will add some new content so stay tuned
Closed Thread