Discussion on [Release] Incar Mage Skillhack within the Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dekaron Private Server category.
i dont understand it? it wont work even if i rigth click it and click administrator..theres no administrator..T_T its said so many leters that i cant understand..:P and by the way i cant extract it:P
i dont understand it? it wont work even if i rigth click it and click administrator..theres no administrator..T_T its said so many leters that i cant understand..:P and by the way i cant extract it:P
The best thing is what you can do, is learn a bit about Computers and some English. The instructions are good enough if not, it's the users fault.
Some skills are pacthed ive notice it like bagi and AK too bad i like ak there not working anymore wew but for summy and mage its still working hope not to get patch icant get them work the patch skills what should i do....??? maybe move on hahahah......
[Release] SkillHack for Incar Magicians - testing new SECportal feature 08/30/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 136 Replies Update:
***This hack will no longer work without a crc bypass. Only very skilled hackers can get it to work right now. And I doubt any of them will release it into the public.***
################################################# ###
Hello there! As u probably already know - I am working on implementing the SkillHack into SECportal. So everybody could use such a powerful hack with one Button-click ;) At this moment this work is far from over, but I guess I reached a point when I have to...