Discussion on [Release] Incar Mage Skillhack within the Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dekaron Private Server category.
Niceee!! I was searching for a nice unpacker that actually worked!! this not only allows you to use skill hack but to play with a whole bunch of different stuff, maybe even a +9 hack ^^ lol thanks!! And people should learn how to edit their own skills, SubZero just gave everybody what they need to start xD
in games yes its show no cooldown in skill description. but if i use any skill on skill hack list, it doesnt work. only in skill description show no cooldown. something i missing here ?
in games yes its show no cooldown in skill description. but if i use any skill on skill hack list, it doesnt work. only in skill description show no cooldown. something i missing here ?
Spam the button, yes there's still a cooldown but your able to use it a lot more times then normal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by burakcan22
i can use skills couple times then it stops is it cuz my mana runing out ? (i did everything as tut says)
I stated the infinite mana is only visual, just use the Mana Charge spell...
okay zub, working.. my bad not spamming button.
here thanks from me. thank you
No problem, enjoy and thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zechariah63
This Greatly made me happy !! and made me farm more argates thank you sir ))!!
Good luck making money, although I rather using GM Mode and go to Crespo Dungeon and Teleport to the Chests for money way faster. I've got my Private Script for it, so I can sleep while getting money
[Release] SkillHack for Incar Magicians - testing new SECportal feature 08/30/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 136 Replies Update:
***This hack will no longer work without a crc bypass. Only very skilled hackers can get it to work right now. And I doubt any of them will release it into the public.***
################################################# ###
Hello there! As u probably already know - I am working on implementing the SkillHack into SECportal. So everybody could use such a powerful hack with one Button-click ;) At this moment this work is far from over, but I guess I reached a point when I have to...