Discussion on [Release] Incar Mage Skillhack within the Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dekaron Private Server category.
Does this also work for other private servers?
If I paste the packet file into data, it says, fatal error, it has to be placed in a data folder..but it is already in one. If anyone know why, please let me know.
guys what to do when i make this step 5. Go to PacketMananger if closed re-open it, wait till it's done with loading.
Now click on "share" and then do "Pack Selected"
6. Wait till it's done, now open Dekaron (Private Servers) and enjoy!
My dekaron doesn't launch. ;/ dont know what to do.
Does the Dekaron has a Data.pak in the folder? If not, it wont work.
If the Dekaron doesn't launch, make a random map somewhere else put Dekaron files in it and follow the steps again.
[Release] SkillHack for Incar Magicians - testing new SECportal feature 08/30/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 136 Replies Update:
***This hack will no longer work without a crc bypass. Only very skilled hackers can get it to work right now. And I doubt any of them will release it into the public.***
################################################# ###
Hello there! As u probably already know - I am working on implementing the SkillHack into SECportal. So everybody could use such a powerful hack with one Button-click ;) At this moment this work is far from over, but I guess I reached a point when I have to...