Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[idea] prevent wallhack?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsamuraicz View Post
thats good idea but I have another idea also.
What about add warp gates outside the map and when hacker go here warp gate will teleport him to the prison
Good Idea.

Old   #17

Hmmm you would lag the **** out of the server with all those warp gates guys. Cmonnn

1. Dont use unpacked client
2. Embed a check either into the exe or a seperate DLL with a check on maplist.csv and CE
3. Pack your exe and hope no1 unpacks it.

You guys are making this more complicated then what it is.

Old   #18

@911Hacker, zirak shud be able to make this for you,, only what he need to do is check the maplist size with the current update version:
Lets say:
Update.ini version = 100 bytes
and maplist.csv shud be = 10 kb
Old   #19

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsNobody View Post
Hmmm you would lag the **** out of the server with all those warp gates guys. Cmonnn

1. Dont use unpacked client
2. Embed a check either into the exe or a seperate DLL with a check on maplist.csv and CE
3. Pack your exe and hope no1 unpacks it.

You guys are making this more complicated then what it is.
1. Having an packed or unpacked clien't make a different, most it does is affect the loading times prior to login, it doesn't 'prevent' or 'secure' people from unpacking the client in anyway

2. Any client sided check like that could be easily be bypassed, what we could do is add serversided checks for what coordinates they are at (at real time)

3. Why would someone have to pack their EXE to patch Wallhack?

Old   #20

1. Yes it does....check the history and facts of all unpacked servers and their hacking issues. You can unpack my client all you want...but try to use PackIO = 0 and see if you dont get slapped in the face. CRC checks within the data.pak work a hell of alot better then checking the individual files. Plus...you wont make it far with an unpacked client besides adding the bs thats easy like the a8 mobs and maps.
2. No it cannot if you implement new checks that makes your client dependent on your exe, Such as aloken and the aloken status files. Will crash everytime you try to use a hacked exe.
3. Guessing your dekaron.exe isnt packed to avoid reversers bypassing your **** and releasing it on forums? Hmmmm some work to do.

You dont understand...add all the ******* checks you want...Its not gonna do nothing but lag the server more. Look at GameHI....If it was that simple no1 would be wallhacking on there. Get your heads together guys. Think smart. 6mb of ram and a home connection speed will get your players major lag when you run those checks in your tunnel server.

You guys think im nub so I'll let silk and HellSpider talk about it. Im out. I keep hearing it can be bypassed, Show me....bypass ours someone. Funny how everyone else is worried about hackers and stopping them still and Hellspider fixed that quickly after he came back to Dekaron. We're currently focused on adding content...Anti-cheat is done

EDIT:: You're better off listening to THT and his approach
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #21

Ofcourse it is always better to have a packed client..
With a CRC you get a normal secured client..
If you inject a dll to prevent ppl changing some important files your are GOOD..

Ican tell you, the best security in the files/host I ever seen is Devilish Dekaron..
Hack it (I mean game hack it), I will kill my self!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ҉ THT ҉ View Post
Ofcourse it is always better to have a packed client..
With a CRC you get a normal secured client..
If you inject a dll to prevent ppl changing some important files your are GOOD..

Ican tell you, the best security in the files/host I ever seen is Devilish Dekaron..
Hack it (I mean game hack it), I will kill my self!
Lol cuz it was coded by the best dekaron developer ever. Anti-hacks made by some of the best dekaron hackers FTW lol
Old   #23

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,345
There are always ways to bypass my anti-cheat, as it's not "professional" but it includes certain things that are not present on sold anticheats which makes it kinda efficient. The stuff that makes it easier is that I've developed some of the cheats myself so I know exactly how to prevent them from being used. I'm not "the best one" but I must admit that inexperienced people wont get easily past it .

And btw, if new cheats appear on the forums it wont be that of a fuss to patch them .
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #24

Awe cmon Hell, Looks professional to me and works better then xigncode.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #25

@HellSpider;
RIGHT! THAT IS PROFESSIONAL! Do something that doesn't have any payed or popular anti cheat system. Since there aren't many reverser engineers here can make own bypass, it will be hard to find hacker on devilish. You dont need to worry about hackers
(@Everyone that want say:"I saw a VAC hacker on Devilish". Lol kill your self, I am talking about real hacking)
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSpider View Post
And btw, if new cheats appear on the forums it wont be that of a fuss to patch them .
LMAO ..... it is nice being part of the most commonly used forums of hacks,
you see new "way" to hack, you crush "new" way to hack rolmmfao
Old   #27

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Death View Post
LMAO ..... it is nice being part of the most commonly used forums of hacks,
you see new "way" to hack, you crush "new" way to hack rolmmfao
Umm.. yes? I don't see a problem with it as I've contributed some of the cheats myself. And furthermore, it's just for the private server I'm deving .
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsNobody View Post
1. Yes it does....check the history and facts of all unpacked servers and their hacking issues. You can unpack my client all you want...but try to use PackIO = 0 and see if you dont get slapped in the face. CRC checks within the data.pak work a hell of alot better then checking the individual files. Plus...you wont make it far with an unpacked client besides adding the bs thats easy like the a8 mobs and maps.
2. No it cannot if you implement new checks that makes your client dependent on your exe, Such as aloken and the aloken status files. Will crash everytime you try to use a hacked exe.
3. Guessing your dekaron.exe isnt packed to avoid reversers bypassing your shit and releasing it on forums? Hmmmm some work to do.

You dont understand...add all the fucking checks you want...Its not gonna do nothing but lag the server more. Look at GameHI....If it was that simple no1 would be wallhacking on there. Get your heads together guys. Think smart. 6mb of ram and a home connection speed will get your players major lag when you run those checks in your tunnel server.

You guys think im nub so I'll let silk and HellSpider talk about it. Im out. I keep hearing it can be bypassed, Show me....bypass ours someone. Funny how everyone else is worried about hackers and stopping them still and Hellspider fixed that quickly after he came back to Dekaron. We're currently focused on adding content...Anti-cheat is done

EDIT:: You're better off listening to THT and his approach
People with great assembly skills can always reverse any client-sided protection, have you seen gameguard, hackshield, etc all those protection always being removed by hackers trying to hack games?

Usually servers add server sided checks to permanently resolve that issue, take RuneScape for example, almost everything is controlled server sided to prevent hackers. Each step is sent as a packet; now if you wanted to control where people can go and not go, permanent way to patch it is via server sided checks. Yes it would create lag, but it's a permanent solution.

Adding clientsided checks can always be bypassed, be it easy or not, it's bypassable.

Also I never called you a 'nub' but I'm just stating some ways a person can get by your methods. Packing a client and adding a CRC check for something like wallhack is illogical as goes with packing your exe.

Sure this would stop hackers and make your check more efficient, but CRC checks are more likely to collide on one huge file as it's filesize is so great (The chances aren't really that high, but it's more likely to collide than it would for a crc check per file). This would make your CRC check vulnerable as it would compared to using an unpacked client.

I'm not saying I'm really pro at hacking or anything, I'm just stating there are more people than just HellSpider with knowledge in Assembly, and can get by client checks.

However, there aren't many talented people in that field so simple client checks would indeed be effective against most hackers using trainers.

Edit:
An excellent example would be when 2moons had that GM name create problem. Now they had a client-sided check to see if their name contained any invalid symbols like [ or ] to prevent users from creating GM characters.

Now people bypassed it and created characters with any name possible, and since they didn't have server sided checks it allowed them too. Now in order for them to patch this they had to add a serversided check, because if they altered their client to have another more sophisticated check it would still get bypassed and would still work to create a character with any name.
Old   #29

Okey. If you think like that, let everyone hack in your server, lol and change your dk name to Revolution Hacking Dekaron. cuz everything is bypass-able.
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ҉ THT ҉ View Post
Okey. If you think like that, let everyone hack in your server, lol and change your dk name to Revolution Hacking Dekaron. cuz everything is bypass-able.
I'm just telling ItsNobody that his solution to patching this issue can still be bypassed. He believes it's the only solution that all other solutions are meaningless. I proved this to be illogical in my post.