Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Ain't Stange

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 3
Ain't Stange



Look at Elite and look at Evolution In-Out



Ub3r1337h4x is offline  
Old 02/19/2011, 10:25   #2
 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 5,333
Received Thanks: 1,333
#reported wrong section


Vaidas B is offline  
Old 02/19/2011, 12:50   #3

 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,822
Received Thanks: 1,957
#moved
~Kakkarot~ is offline  
Old 02/19/2011, 13:56   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 27
Everyone know's there using a voting script.
old news is old.


~ScouseR~ is offline  
Old 02/19/2011, 14:54   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 912
Received Thanks: 250
Look there are some noobs that running here a server, and some of them think: "If I get the first place on xtremetop100, everyone will play my server."... You can see on that pic another noob that is on the same way..
Only what you can do is them laughing to them (well its what I do)...

Think about evlutlon dekaron and D3uilish Dekaron.
Ev0ltlon = a normal server with nothing (WE HAVE ACIONT 8!, lol what? hard to get that?)
D3vilish = Aloken,anti cheat system
If we look to the quality of that both server. I can say, I will make 100 time an max lvl on D3vilish, but ZERO in evolution...
If I ask the difference between uhm AGGHH(or other 100 servers) and EVO who can answer it?

My rating before I play a DK server:
1: Got at least action 7.5
2: Got at least an good engineer
3: Has Aloken Running (not an noob server that says: Real Coming Soon Aloken)
4: Developers that we know and can trust (like: silkbotther, hellspider, itsnobody, and infernal team)
5: Developers that know how to fix something
6: How long will that server LIFE?

And if we gonna look the points with a server like Ev0ltlon dekaron, only what they have is action8 (bugged like hell, but they got it).
And with D3vilish, himm everything? yea everything.

Now there is another server coming to English world (extradk) they will be awesome also:
my play rate will be this:
1: D3vilish - ExtraDK
2: Elite
3: Other Aloken servers
4: Nothing more, all other server are the same and will die in some months!

I changed the server names to prevent advertisement, and I dont want to flame anyone. Its only what I think!
҉ THT ҉ is offline  
Old 02/19/2011, 15:08   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ub3r1337h4x View Post
Look at Elite and look at Evolution In-Out
Do you not know what OUT even is? Go ahead and send an email to Xtremetop and ask them. OUT is how many times someone clicks the banner/site. A lot of people think its how many times the captcha is missed, which is completely false. "aint strange"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ScouseR~ View Post
Everyone know's there using a voting script.
old news is old.
Everyone know's your quote is bullshit. We don't use a vote script and our votes are legit.



Quote:
Originally Posted by ҉ THT ҉ View Post
Look there are some noobs that running here a server, and some of them think: "If I get the first place on xtremetop100, everyone will play my server."... You can see on that pic another noob that is on the same way..
Only what you can do is them laughing to them (well its what I do)...

Think about evlutlon dekaron and D3uilish Dekaron.
Ev0ltlon = a normal server with nothing (WE HAVE ACIONT 8!, lol what? hard to get that?)
D3vilish = Aloken,anti cheat system
If we look to the quality of that both server. I can say, I will make 100 time an max lvl on D3vilish, but ZERO in evolution...
If I ask the difference between uhm AGGHH(or other 100 servers) and EVO who can answer it?

My rating before I play a DK server:
1: Got at least action 7.5
2: Got at least an good engineer
3: Has Aloken Running (not an noob server that says: Real Coming Soon Aloken)
4: Developers that we know and can trust (like: silkbotther, hellspider, itsnobody, and infernal team)
5: Developers that know how to fix something
6: How long will that server LIFE?

And if we gonna look the points with a server like Ev0ltlon dekaron, only what they have is action8 (bugged like hell, but they got it).
And with D3vilish, himm everything? yea everything.

Now there is another server coming to English world (extradk) they will be awesome also:
my play rate will be this:
1: D3vilish - ExtraDK
2: Elite
3: Other Aloken servers
4: Nothing more, all other server are the same and will die in some months!

I changed the server names to prevent advertisement, and I dont want to flame anyone. Its only what I think!
1. Laugh? The only thing you should be laughing about is your writing.
2. The only thing we have is A8? It looks like you've never even tried it. Your argument falls due to invalid assumptions.
3. Anti Cheat, oh boy. We have that to, big deal. I have to say Devilish does have it better, but we do have it and are making it better day by day. Ours is serversided though.
4. Our Action 8 isn't buggy at all? Go ingame and try it. Again, statement falls.
5. Aloken isn't everything. Its just a nice thing to have,but still, its not everything. Aloken won't make a server #1/2/3/4.


I don't know what problem your having THT, but it seems like your damn good at making false assumptions. By the lack of info, I can tell you've never even in ingame. If you think we use a ''vote script'' or something, your sadly mistaking.
911Hacker is offline  
Old 02/19/2011, 16:01   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 142
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911Hacker View Post
1. Laugh? The only thing you should be laughing about is your writing.
2. The only thing we have is A8? It looks like you've never even tried it. Your argument falls due to invalid assumptions.
3. Anti Cheat, oh boy. We have that to, big deal. I have to say Devilish does have it better, but we do have it and are making it better day by day. Ours is serversided though.
4. Our Action 8 isn't buggy at all? Go ingame and try it. Again, statement falls.
5. Aloken isn't everything. Its just a nice thing to have,but still, its not everything. Aloken won't make a server #1/2/3/4.


I don't know what problem your having THT, but it seems like your **** good at making false assumptions. By the lack of info, I can tell you've never even in ingame. If you think we use a ''vote script'' or something, your sadly mistaking.
You have anti Cheat thats great?then why silbotter posted the video where he hacks your server..what did he do?magic?
Second if you really think your action 8 isn't buggy then may i ask you where is 12 skill bar...3x skill bars trans up...? aloken and etc?where are they? In the "non" buggy a8 server..

If you are going to protect your server with that talk i, only 40% truth..
Don't claim you have action 8 if you don't.. rofl
vikitooo is offline  
Old 02/19/2011, 17:57   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikitooo View Post
You have anti Cheat thats great?then why silbotter posted the video where he hacks your server..what did he do?magic?
Second if you really think your action 8 isn't buggy then may i ask you where is 12 skill bar...3x skill bars trans up...? aloken and etc?where are they? In the "non" buggy a8 server..

If you are going to protect your server with that talk i, only 40% truth..
Don't claim you have action 8 if you don't.. rofl
Listen hun,

What Silkbotter did was at the earliest beginning of Evolution, and it has been taken care of, patched, and reverted. It's not going to happen again.

Your misusing the word bug.

Since it'd probably take you about 8 years to find it, here's the definition.

A bug is a defect, not something missing.

I could really care less about what you think, what I care about is how many people are hapily playing Evolution and having a great time. If you want to critique everything be my guest.
911Hacker is offline  
Old 02/19/2011, 18:07   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 142
Received Thanks: 23
I know what bug means but please explain me why you claim you have full action 8 :X
We all know it's not true ?
And i'm not 8 years old. What makes you think that, bud?
vikitooo is offline  
Old 02/19/2011, 18:57   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 912
Received Thanks: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911Hacker View Post
Do you not know what OUT even is? Go ahead and send an email to Xtremetop and ask them. OUT is how many times someone clicks the banner/site. A lot of people think its how many times the captcha is missed, which is completely false. "aint strange"



Everyone know's your quote is bullshit. We don't use a vote script and our votes are legit.




1. Laugh? The only thing you should be laughing about is your writing.
2. The only thing we have is A8? It looks like you've never even tried it. Your argument falls due to invalid assumptions.
3. Anti Cheat, oh boy. We have that to, big deal. I have to say Devilish does have it better, but we do have it and are making it better day by day. Ours is serversided though.
4. Our Action 8 isn't buggy at all? Go ingame and try it. Again, statement falls.
5. Aloken isn't everything. Its just a nice thing to have,but still, its not everything. Aloken won't make a server #1/2/3/4.

I don't know what problem your having THT, but it seems like your damn good at making false assumptions. By the lack of info, I can tell you've never even in ingame. If you think we use a ''vote script'' or something, your sadly mistaking.
Ahh boy why you are going mad? I don't try to flame you,,

1: Yea using an vote to get first place and then try to talk good about your server make my really laughing!
2: Tell my something that you have (that doesn't have most server, So I mean something that is not csv sided)
3: Yea nice anti cheat system your game can be run from bin/dekaron.exe (if you ever want to make a real anti cheat: Running a process in the taskmngr is not a anti cheat)..
4: Where is arceda with all working NPC and all other new maps (with falling stone(dont know the name :P) ,etc)
5: (real)Xtremetop100 stats:
1. EliteDekaron - (aloken)
2. Dekaron Nemesis - (no-aloken)
3. EGLA Dekaron - (aloken)
4. EterniaGames Dekaron - (aloken)
It makes or not ?

If you gonna talk about FULL at least say with Aloken(if you have it/can make it). I dont call a server that got the .csv implanted a full action 8 server...

Seriously its not to flame you!
҉ THT ҉ is offline  
Old 02/19/2011, 19:29   #11

 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,822
Received Thanks: 1,957
#closed

It is more then obvious that there is foul play involved in the voting. The difference between legit IN and OUT and the one that evolution has is like day and night, no explanation or any sweet talk can prove that it is not cheating. I guess next step is petition and mailing xtreme top 100. But to prevent flame war this will be closed.


~Kakkarot~ is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread



« Problem. | [idea] prevent wallhack? »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.