Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Article\Item\Shop\Shop.cpp error

Discussion on Article\Item\Shop\Shop.cpp error within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Article\Item\Shop\Shop.cpp error

Fix
Old 01/16/2022, 20:20   #2

elite*gold: 10
Check
File: Shopset.csv
Index: 54943
Old 01/16/2022, 21:24   #3

elite*gold: 0
ohh srry forgot to remove this i fix the problem thx you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Article\Provider.cpp(112): >>> Loading Level...
02/03/2017 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
.\Loader\Logic\Article\Provider.cpp(112): >>> Loading Level... d\world\fgc\dekaron\11.07.29.96\dekaron\share\log icobject\Basis/Type.h(471): LogicObject::Basis::Array<5, unsigned int>::operator`' d\world\fgc\dekaron\11.07.29.96\dekaron\share\log icobject\Basis/Type.h(471): I have done some trial and error but can't seem to find what's causing this or how to fix it.
[HELP]\Article\Item\Shop\Shop.cpp, Line: 429
11/23/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello everyone, I am having this problem for 2 days now and i cant fix it. This happens to me when i try to set stack number of argates and bolt/arrows. I tryed deleting all npc's from braiken and still didnt work. Please help me. Thanks D
help with provider.cpp error
06/04/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
i have a the error session/provider.cpp, line 12 i rise the pagination opt to 6000 and not solves. i apply the querys indicateds and not solves. I use the files action 9 on the 1 CLICK SERVER The strange thing is I run 3 days without that mistake, and suddenly when editing a renaming gm was stuck, I restart the computer and this started to happen and I fail to denuevo online tells me a problem connection, to check the internet
Reader.cpp Error
09/28/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Hey Guys i have a little problem with the server files. I want to host them on a win xp system or on a win server 2003 version. But when i start them up i get the error that the reader.cpp cant find or something. Can someone help me?