Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Article\Provider.cpp(112): >>> Loading Level...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Article\Provider.cpp(112): >>> Loading Level...

.\Loader\Logic\Article\Provider.cpp(112):
>>> Loading Level...
d\world\fgc\dekaron\11.07.29.96\dekaron\share\logi cobject\Basis/Type.h(471):
LogicObject::Basis::Array<5, unsigned int>::operator`[]'
d\world\fgc\dekaron\11.07.29.96\dekaron\share\logi cobject\Basis/Type.h(471):

I have done some trial and error but can't seem to find what's causing this or how to fix it.

Old 01/29/2017, 14:23   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
It means you have in level something different than integer, you have probably 200,1 and it should be just 200.
Level index or other line just accepts integer's numbers not double type.

Old 01/29/2017, 15:22   #3

I know what it means, I just couldn't figure out where it was located....

FYI - exp.csv is what was throwing it despite the naming convention throwing me off
Old 01/29/2017, 18:41   #4
Trade Restricted

It is crashing at level loading so you just need to check-out leveling and see if any line got diff number than a integer

Old 01/30/2017, 16:58   #5

dude... RIGHT in my post I JUST said.

"FYI - exp.csv is what was throwing it despite the naming convention throwing me off"

AKA you telling me that doesn't tell me anything more than what the debugger told me, actually you are telling me less than what the debug message did.

i on the other hand actually gave an answer. "exp.csv is what was throwing it despite the naming convention"

i literally in paraphrase said ""hey look, i found the answer to my own problem, here it is for anyone else having the same problem because it's saying Article & Level not PC & EXP.

people around here acting like this ***** soo easy and can't give a straight forward answer and even when the answer is found still giving vague answers that literally do no more help than reading error log messages, debug messages, etc.

if that's all it took to find what i was looking for i wouldn't have asked. perfect example is how my answer was simple but not THAT simple but still couldn't take the effort to actually help. i found this using 'resources.csv' in the Dekaron server folder & that was by fluke that i remembered that was in there. even leading me to something like that would have been more helpful, but noo lets just literally tell me EXACTLY what the debug message already told me....... -_-

again like I said i know what it means, i dunno where it was located, but you told me what it meant. like do you even pay attention to the questions people ask and what they say?
Old 01/30/2017, 22:09   #6
Trade Restricted

I did, but you edited something or you just picked those files? Like a dk dev allways know what changed, only if you did alot of changes.
You want ppl to figure it out by yourself? if you know what is, find a "anormal" number. Simple!
Old 02/03/2017, 20:44   #7

Hey zajt007

if u got the following Error:

.\Loader\Logic\Article\Provider.cpp(112):
>>> Loading Level...

go to "data\share\pc" and check all files!
dont remember wich file exactly it was^^
Old 02/03/2017, 21:26   #8

Your debugger should show the file it was trying to load before the error. Personally I prefer using this tool for debugging the server:
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...debugview.aspx

One of the files has a decimal or a number out of range.

Tags
112, article, level, loading, provider

« Looking for a job as webdev | A6 Alpha/beta? »