I don't know why you are still struggling with these problems, you can try to fix and change it. Through decompiling of the program, I did this, but I still couldn't get more players to stay and play. Although the server is still open, the number of players is not more than 30 per day.
I've been dying to learn how to set up a private Action 6 server at home. I don't intend to host it for for people to play, just for myself and friends IRL. If anyone would be willing to help guide me through the process or knows of an existing guide that I could use, I'd be eternally grateful.
I've been dying to learn how to set up a private Action 6 server at home. I don't intend to host it for for people to play, just for myself and friends IRL. If anyone would be willing to help guide me through the process or knows of an existing guide that I could use, I'd be eternally grateful.
Run it through Hamachi if you don't plan on portforwarding everything?
Thank you for the client share thirdeye42.
The Client is VERSION,EU-18.0.3 for those wondering.
The exe is unpacked. (lol)
23mb large, launches client, dated 2018. it is not the original exe.
cheers!
Sarcasm: "You" can't, but everyone else can. I have Action 6 server files if you wanna buy!
It is very simple, if your A6 Files work with an A9 client, then these are not REAL A6, You are simply using a more current client and you are removing the newest content, Starting off I saw these files and they are not REAL A6,
I've only seen these core files, which sucks because I fill it with all its A9 content, And it lost all the essence of the A6. The only files that I have seen that are worthwhile are those of @ files that were never released.
So it is very simple, you are using A9 files with A6 content, that is, they are not real.
[Macro]Reset action bars (remove all spells from action bars) 08/08/2018 - WoW Guides & Templates - 9 Replies English
Hi, i just found a nice macro that i think many of you could need.
It will reset the action bars and remove any spell from it.
(You won't lose your keybindings ;))
/run for i = 1,120 do PickupAction(i) ClearCursor() end
Deutsch
Hi, ich habe gerade ein nettes Makro gefunden dass glaube ich viele von euch brauchen können.
Es entfernt alle Spells aus eurer Aktionsleiste und macht diese leer.
(Keybinds werden nicht reseted! ;))
Action 6 Pserver 2moons/Classic Dekaron (genuine Action 6 client) 07/01/2018 - Dekaron - 1 Replies https://i.redd.it/i2nwh2t0jb511.png
Sick and tired of pay2win in Global Dekaron? Sick and tired of overpowered accessories and 1-2-3-4-5 mindless luck based PvP? Sick and tired of bad upgrade rates and having to upgrade EVERYTHING including accessories, belts, and armlets?
Well then there is a server for you!!
For the people who enjoyed the old classic version of 2moons minus the pay2win element and bad decisions made during the acclaim/gamehi days, and the new systems after Action 6....
if player1 killed player2 do this action , else do another action . 10/29/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies Okay , sorry for this thread but the old one none joining it , or trying to correct my wrong , well .
if p1 killed p2 do this action , else do this action . is what i wanna to convert this into C# , so how to make it,
for example.
if (Player1 killed Player2)
{
Action-CO where real action comes in co privateserver 01/12/2011 - CO2 PServer Archive - 4 Replies At the begging I would like to say hi
I would like to produce you new server called Action-CO
Server is 5095 as patch and is on VPS
At first I want to say server is still Beta like on levels and that and shopping mall items worth alot atm we r decreasing in time so please we ask you for patience also atm there r no donations for ppl who lives out of egypt atm since there r no Paypay account to provide us with the money untill then there r no donations.
Server Features
1:-Server mobs...