Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question

Hey Everyone.

I may ask if there a new updates for korean client ?

Thank You

Old   #2

use search option

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/de...l#post35868508

Old   #3

elite*gold: 22
Whats up... Dudes... ,

[DEV]Dekaron's answer
Quote:
just download kr client -> install -> and unpack data after updates
is alright.

If someone post new Files, you will see it in Dekaron Private Server Forum. nvm. When nobody is Reply on your Topic, there is nothing.

Peace

Nosferatu.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Many very good devs have left the forum because they are getting older. Many have no more time for EPVP or Dekaron, because of work, family and children. The game is already older and of course, it loses to players.

Recent private server files are so difficult to get than a few years ago. That's why it's important to back up and improve the files we have.

This forum does not even have a moderator anymore.

Old   #5

Nosferatu that what you write is 100% of truth. This section should have some Moderator.

But many ppl still have files (example i give for all official KR Client links - any way i can upload full unpacked KR client) but tell me for who? For ppl like yarin1115 ppl don't want share files with ppl like him. (zero respect)

Any way if some one will need my help they will find me here or sending mail here
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

I have over 20GB of Dekaron files. I have provided a fraction of it, for free and for everyone at any time.

I'm just trying to host important files that also work or could be used. There is a lot of ****. If you want to help me, you can send me a private message with a link to the file, which I will then provide for everyone.

Previously, Janvier has do it with dkunderground. Now that he's gone and all the files are down, that's why I'm doing it now.

The server is not expensive, I can live with it, a long time ...

"When" I have time, I program the launcher and Dekaron Private Central, or upload new files for Elitepvpers
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Dekaron View Post
Nosferatu that what you write is 100% of truth. This section should have some Moderator.

But many ppl still have files (example i give for all official KR Client links - any way i can upload full unpacked KR client) but tell me for who? For ppl like yarin1115 ppl don't want share files with ppl like him. (zero respect)

Any way if some one will need my help they will find me here or sending mail here
Zero respect?

bro, I was in another account ask for something and u attack me for nothing, just ask a simple question and you just attack. until now from that post I just don't give a shit for you, you nothing for me + respect? go learn what is respect little kid I dont know who are you and idk who you think you are, but lets start to chill out. because this forum is already have alot of noobs and none want to post or share something, and balieve me I can share alot of my work, and I can teach you alot things you didn't know.

balieve me, so if you say "nubs" or "zero respect" think two times about your words, because i'm not your friend. if you will start to give me respect I will give you double. bb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu. View Post
I have over 20GB of Dekaron files. I have provided a fraction of it, for free and for everyone at any time.

I'm just trying to host important files that also work or could be used. There is a lot of crap. If you want to help me, you can send me a private message with a link to the file, which I will then provide for everyone.

Previously, Janvier has do it with dkunderground. Now that he's gone and all the files are down, that's why I'm doing it now.

The server is not expensive, I can live with it, a long time ...

"When" I have time, I program the launcher and Dekaron Private Central, or upload new files for Elitepvpers
Look, I can share with you all of my GREAT work. new Effects for guild items textures mesh's, dds, csv alot of dekaron client and not like the nubs like [DEV]Dekaron, I got professional files.

but gays like [DEV]Dekaron My desire to share my files goes down.
Old   #8

Talking

yarin1115 look at this then we can talk (btw i'm not a kid probably i'm older from you)

And i can't understand what you mean when you write "i have professional files" I use only original files. And i'm not interested your mod files.

Fast Review of my work. (there is more but i not have time to put all) Any way class select are fixed and looks like on official server KR 95% of ui looks like on KR client (and im not interested any special effect all what i need i have from KR) And you want teach me what :P you'r funny guy. you have problem with MSSQL Server and many other things and you wana teach me
Old   #9

Quote:
yarin1115 look at this then we can talk (btw i'm not a kid probably i'm older from you)

And i can't understand what you mean when you write "i have profession files" I use only original files. And i'm not interested your mod files.

Fast Review of my work. (there is more but i not have time to put all) Any way class select are fixed and looks like on official server KR 95% of ui looks like on KR client (and im not interested any special effect all what i need i have from KR) And you want teach me what :P you'r funny guy. you have problem with MSSQL Server and many other things and you wana teach me
Thanks for showing me some videos. You so sure about yourself. And not im not a kid or funny or bored.

I try to stand against you the "sure guy"
You'll be quiet, you're a nerd behind the computer so you let yourself talk too much.

Anyway i don't have any mod. Its my work. You the one who try to be a korean server. Forget that man your not. Korean have a one server not two.
And only to say in my defense. I've already did most of the "god work" you've got. All I need do is add a few more "mods" and I'll finish.

And btw you have a server?
Old   #10

wow nice work.
Old   #11

@request to delete the post

we are fine now.

Thank you
Old   #12

yarin1115 all is fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by asnar002 View Post
wow nice work.
nice work with what?
Old   #13

Quote:
yarin1115 all is fine

nice work with what?
your work is so clean and professional.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by asnar002 View Post
your work is so clean and professional.
[DEV]Dekaron is one of the best Dekaron Developers. Or. The one and only. He is realy good!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

THX guys. I just do what i can to make client clean and nice thats all. And all the times i learn new things. I have so many idea for this game but i don't know ASM like Hellspider or other ppl. But like i write before i learn.