Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Question

Reply
 
Old 04/04/2018, 04:05   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 529
Received Thanks: 135
for login all ui are correct and have new texture.
i try figure out how to setup column and rows on d-shop (i want put more column and rows) now is 5 column and 3 rows after when i increase size panel last row gone.



[DEV]Dekaron is offline  
Old 04/10/2018, 11:38   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 14
Some of my old Client, trying to do few things

Yes I know it's looks nubi Client, going to change all



yarin1115 is offline  
Old 04/11/2018, 02:57   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
[DEV]Dekaron give me tutorial please, teach me how to make dekaron private server. sould you want share file client and server full package include database?

send messege me
or send me ur video how to make dekaron PS with your file


thx so much
virgoarya is offline  
Old 04/11/2018, 04:23   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 529
Received Thanks: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgoarya View Post
[DEV]Dekaron give me tutorial please, teach me how to make dekaron private server. sould you want share file client and server full package include database?

send messege me
or send me ur video how to make dekaron PS with your file


thx so much
Tutorial go to yt and search.
I dont have time to teach you.
I not share my server files and client.
Sorry man i can't help you.


[DEV]Dekaron is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2018, 04:35   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Dekaron View Post
Tutorial go to yt and search.
I dont have time to teach you.
I not share my server files and client.
Sorry man i can't help you.
Ok thx, maybe this your file privasi

I just want to learn to create a private server and play with my friends, this is just the beginning of learning for me ... is there any other DEV and want to share files with me. I am very grateful
virgoarya is offline  
Old 04/11/2018, 08:53   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 529
Received Thanks: 135
Stop ask use search option or maybe better start read
[DEV]Dekaron is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2018, 11:13   #52
 
elite*gold: 22
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 728
Received Thanks: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgoarya View Post
Ok thx, maybe this your file privasi

I just want to learn to create a private server and play with my friends, this is just the beginning of learning for me ... is there any other DEV and want to share files with me. I am very grateful
Dude, pls dont spam in Threads wit "help me" and Read "General Board Rules". Create your own Thread / Topic to gettin help from other. Nobody can help you, when you post it into 10 Threads with a not applicable theme

Btw. This applies to all newbies.


Nosferatu. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« FULL Package Dekaron Private Server A9! | help me to match client and server »

Similar Threads
Bot question...stupid question by the way
12/05/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
ok i have this litlle problem with CoPartener..that is i cant find it...i looked where i found it before...but when i download it...BOOM...just S3DHook.dll ....evreywhere i look..the same thing...can anybody help me...help a poor noob....by the way...got weed?text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=WEEEEEED!' border='0' alt='WEEEEEED!' />



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.