Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


FULL Package Dekaron Private Server A9!

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Post FULL Package Dekaron Private Server A9!

Hai Im Newbee here, i just want to make some Dekaron Private Server, Anyone can share please, full client for, how to make dekaron private server ( i got from old file but file its corrupt T.T).

I hope anyone respact and share. Thanks so much !



susuku19 is offline  
Old 04/05/2018, 11:02   #2
 
elite*gold: 22
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 727
Received Thanks: 434
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by susuku19 View Post
Hai Im Newbee here, i just want to make some Dekaron Private Server, Anyone can share please, full client for, how to make dekaron private server ( i got from old file but file its corrupt T.T).

I hope anyone respact and share. Thanks so much !
Download this tool:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/de...ad-center.html

and Try / Start with this by baica123:
Note: You need VMware Player / Workstation. Isnt included.



Nosferatu. is offline  
Old 04/07/2018, 19:28   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
ty for sharing bro, Please... share in Google drive, i have try ur software but always fail to download dekaron client... ur server is not stabil...
virgoarya is offline  
Old 04/07/2018, 20:23   #4
 
elite*gold: 22
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 727
Received Thanks: 434
I dont share files on Mega , Google or other Service sorry.


Nosferatu. is offline  
Old 04/10/2018, 05:31   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by susuku19 View Post
Hai Im Newbee here, i just want to make some Dekaron Private Server, Anyone can share please, full client for, how to make dekaron private server ( i got from old file but file its corrupt T.T).

I hope anyone respact and share. Thanks so much !




message me
Shikya is offline  
Old 04/11/2018, 14:05   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu. View Post
Download this tool:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/de...ad-center.html

and Try / Start with this by baica123:
Note: You need VMware Player / Workstation. Isnt included.

it is problem? https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/at...1&d=1523448193

always fail to download bro.. can u help me to fix this software?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DDC error.jpg (12.5 KB, 153 views)
virgoarya is offline  
Old 04/11/2018, 14:15   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/at...1&d=1523448813
virgoarya is offline  
Old 04/12/2018, 10:07   #8
 
elite*gold: 22
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 727
Received Thanks: 434
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgoarya View Post


it is problem? https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/at...1&d=1523448193

always fail to download bro.. can u help me to fix this software?




I dont see a problem. Idont know about this Bug. Baica postet his VM here in forum too. Pls use Search.


Nosferatu. is offline  
Reply



« dekaron Server source Saves the seller! | Question »

Similar Threads
[Selling] MK PUBG Private HACKS,Full ESP AIMBOT No Recoil Full package, Christmas Special Price
01/31/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 48 Replies
MK PUBG HAX Cheats Feature Full ESP, Players, Weapons,Helmet/Vests/Meds, Attachments, Vehicles, Airdrops, LootBox Aimbot (Can be toggled Head/Body)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.