Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

New Classes

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 30
New Classes

Is anybody keeping up with the new stuff korea is releasing?
Checked their website this morning and saw something kinda promising..
Appears to be two new classes. Anybody know any other information?



TheRealCataracts is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 253
Received Thanks: 132
Not is new class is new map battle!
Urban Warfare Dungeon
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


Action10 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 0
whats their names?
joseph18 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph18 View Post
whats their names?
I have no idea, that's why I asked the community if they could give me some more insight. I could be wrong, but the two shadow images at the start page of look to be two new classes..someone correct me if I'm wrong or getting ahead of myself. A friend said he saw something on Dekaron Rising's forum about it as well.


TheRealCataracts is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 22
Yes, there are going to be 2 new classes. Unfortunately I do not know their names or what classes they are going to be. Soon they are going to release videos of their skills, items, names and everything else.
ZenMast3r is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMast3r View Post
Yes, there are going to be 2 new classes. Unfortunately I do not know their names or what classes they are going to be. Soon they are going to release videos of their skills, items, names and everything else.
where did you get the info? i havent seen any clues on website. Did you check the kr client ?
nemesisysf is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 282
Received Thanks: 76
There's no need to nemesis, if you know how KR and JP guys lead their games you know this kinda of 2 chars into their intro its not about a dungeon, otherwise they had shown something more diff.
Its 99% probably new classes but it can be also the 1% of the new dungeon, there's always a mistery
Underfisk is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,228
Received Thanks: 922
the last two classes should be both male. hunter and aloken. one of the characters in the picture seems to be female, so perhaps there's another "8th" class coming? or perhaps they're preparing a **** character xd
guesswho-.- is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 405
Received Thanks: 115
Two new character willbe male and one more class but i dont see info on kr web and nothing new inside client. Maybe soon.
[DEV]Dekaron is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 69
Spoke with a few of my sources after seeing a teaser being previewed on the Dekaron Korea website. As most of us know, Dekaron Korea is where all new content originates.

The first two new classes (Concerra and Seguriper) were released and then Wizard and Halfbagi followed 8 months later. Dragon Knight was released around 2 months after that (so two months later). It's been well over a year since Dragon Knight was released and the final two classes are long overdue. These are rough estimates from my memory, so I could be a month or two off.

Dekaron Korea has been slow releasing updates due to various management changes such as UBIFUN taking over and having to help Global resolve some serious game issues.

The release of 2 new classes is imminent and more information and the announcement date has been set for July 20th. There are talks of some delays, though, that could mean the announcement will be pushed back.

Regardless, I'll be working on the files as they come from Dekaron Korea.

I've also decided that I'll be releasing the new class files here on EPVP shortly after I get them working.

Hopefully this will help bring new life to the Dekaron private server community.
DKUNitex is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 405
Received Thanks: 115
New update KR files protected

share
-pcclass.csv
item
-item(class) file protect
skill folder
action folder

i don't check all off them, but i think they will protect more files before new class come.
[DEV]Dekaron is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Dekaron View Post
New update KR files protected

share
-pcclass.csv
item
-item(class) file protect
skill folder
action folder

i don't check all off them, but i think they will protect more files before new class come.
woah,so there is really something new
joseph18 is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKUNitex View Post
Spoke with a few of my sources after seeing a teaser being previewed on the Dekaron Korea website. As most of us know, Dekaron Korea is where all new content originates.

The first two new classes (Concerra and Seguriper) were released and then Wizard and Halfbagi followed 8 months later. Dragon Knight was released around 2 months after that (so two months later). It's been well over a year since Dragon Knight was released and the final two classes are long overdue. These are rough estimates from my memory, so I could be a month or two off.

Dekaron Korea has been slow releasing updates due to various management changes such as UBIFUN taking over and having to help Global resolve some serious game issues.

The release of 2 new classes is imminent and more information and the announcement date has been set for July 20th. There are talks of some delays, though, that could mean the announcement will be pushed back.

Regardless, I'll be working on the files as they come from Dekaron Korea.

I've also decided that I'll be releasing the new class files here on EPVP shortly after I get them working.

Hopefully this will help bring new life to the Dekaron private server community.
I appreciate your response and providing the community with some insight. Those of us who have been in the Dekaron scene long enough really appreciate those who are still willing to give back to the Epvpers community. I'll make sure that I keep checking the website for any new information.

As for everyone else, please use this topic as an information pool for new class information. I want to keep this topic alive and hopefully bring a little bit of joy back into the Epvp community.
TheRealCataracts is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 253
Received Thanks: 132
This is not new class i have talk is new system korea

JUMPING Event and New map battle



Action10 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 282
Received Thanks: 76
Every chances was open Action10


Underfisk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Projekt] Degeneration Flyff [v11, new Classes, new System]
Degeneration Flyff http://s7.directupload.net/images/110515/ecsnucu6.jpg Hallo User, Dieser Thread ist die Vorstellung eines Projektes...
4 Replies - Flyff PServer Advertising
New Classes?
hi, is co planning on new classes or is this old? somebody know this? i found this on C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini\ProfessionalName.ini...
12 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
New server guide for all classes!
This guide includes how to make money easily + the best places to lvl(in my experience of conquer)! Archer Lvling 0-15: lvl at pheasants...
12 Replies - CO2 Guides & Templates
new privet server with sub classes
We have Great Servers to choose from, with Very Dependable Connections and UpTIme. Experianced Data Base Manager /and Coders for all your Characters...
0 Replies - Lineage 2



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.