Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Classes

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Classes

Is anybody keeping up with the new stuff korea is releasing?
Checked their website this morning and saw something kinda promising..
Appears to be two new classes. Anybody know any other information?

Old   #2

Not is new class is new map battle!
Urban Warfare Dungeon
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

whats their names?
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph18 View Post
whats their names?
I have no idea, that's why I asked the community if they could give me some more insight. I could be wrong, but the two shadow images at the start page of look to be two new classes..someone correct me if I'm wrong or getting ahead of myself. A friend said he saw something on Dekaron Rising's forum about it as well.

Old   #5

Yes, there are going to be 2 new classes. Unfortunately I do not know their names or what classes they are going to be. Soon they are going to release videos of their skills, items, names and everything else.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMast3r View Post
Yes, there are going to be 2 new classes. Unfortunately I do not know their names or what classes they are going to be. Soon they are going to release videos of their skills, items, names and everything else.
where did you get the info? i havent seen any clues on website. Did you check the kr client ?
Old   #7

elite*gold: LOCKED
There's no need to nemesis, if you know how KR and JP guys lead their games you know this kinda of 2 chars into their intro its not about a dungeon, otherwise they had shown something more diff.
Its 99% probably new classes but it can be also the 1% of the new dungeon, there's always a mistery
Old   #8

the last two classes should be both male. hunter and aloken. one of the characters in the picture seems to be female, so perhaps there's another "8th" class coming? or perhaps they're preparing a **** character xd
Old   #9

Two new character willbe male and one more class but i dont see info on kr web and nothing new inside client. Maybe soon.
Old   #10

Spoke with a few of my sources after seeing a teaser being previewed on the Dekaron Korea website. As most of us know, Dekaron Korea is where all new content originates.

The first two new classes (Concerra and Seguriper) were released and then Wizard and Halfbagi followed 8 months later. Dragon Knight was released around 2 months after that (so two months later). It's been well over a year since Dragon Knight was released and the final two classes are long overdue. These are rough estimates from my memory, so I could be a month or two off.

Dekaron Korea has been slow releasing updates due to various management changes such as UBIFUN taking over and having to help Global resolve some serious game issues.

The release of 2 new classes is imminent and more information and the announcement date has been set for July 20th. There are talks of some delays, though, that could mean the announcement will be pushed back.

Regardless, I'll be working on the files as they come from Dekaron Korea.

I've also decided that I'll be releasing the new class files here on EPVP shortly after I get them working.

Hopefully this will help bring new life to the Dekaron private server community.
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #11

New update KR files protected

-pcclass.csv
item
-item(class) file protect
skill folder
action folder

i don't check all off them, but i think they will protect more files before new class come.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Dekaron View Post
New update KR files protected

-pcclass.csv
item
-item(class) file protect
skill folder
action folder

i don't check all off them, but i think they will protect more files before new class come.
woah,so there is really something new
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKUNitex View Post
Spoke with a few of my sources after seeing a teaser being previewed on the Dekaron Korea website. As most of us know, Dekaron Korea is where all new content originates.

The first two new classes (Concerra and Seguriper) were released and then Wizard and Halfbagi followed 8 months later. Dragon Knight was released around 2 months after that (so two months later). It's been well over a year since Dragon Knight was released and the final two classes are long overdue. These are rough estimates from my memory, so I could be a month or two off.

Dekaron Korea has been slow releasing updates due to various management changes such as UBIFUN taking over and having to help Global resolve some serious game issues.

The release of 2 new classes is imminent and more information and the announcement date has been set for July 20th. There are talks of some delays, though, that could mean the announcement will be pushed back.

Regardless, I'll be working on the files as they come from Dekaron Korea.

I've also decided that I'll be releasing the new class files here on EPVP shortly after I get them working.

Hopefully this will help bring new life to the Dekaron private server community.
I appreciate your response and providing the community with some insight. Those of us who have been in the Dekaron scene long enough really appreciate those who are still willing to give back to the Epvpers community. I'll make sure that I keep checking the website for any new information.

As for everyone else, please use this topic as an information pool for new class information. I want to keep this topic alive and hopefully bring a little bit of joy back into the Epvp community.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

This is not new class i have talk is new system korea

JUMPING Event and New map battle

Old   #15

elite*gold: LOCKED
Every chances was open Action10

Thanks
1 User