Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New server guide for all classes!

Discussion on New server guide for all classes! within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This guide includes how to make money easily + the best places to lvl(in my experience of conquer)!

Archer

Lvling

0-15: lvl at pheasants then on to robins.

15-32:Now go to Ape Mountain there will be monsters called Macques and the MonkeyKing,There are various places to get the king stuck and thus easy to kill and great exp and it trains your bow profiency!

32-50:Now you have got iron arrows thus being able to hold 100 arrows each pack this will greatly speed up your lvling!The best place i found to lvl is at the Noob Adventure Zone,for those who dont know where this is,this is the way:If you start of the bridge of the Basilisks go across and go to the top right of that part,next you will see AlienApes go to the top right of that map,then top right of the map after,now you have entered the noob adventure zone!You will see creatures like winged snakes and bandits which do mag-atk which is about 20 to a lvl 37 archer and a little bit more to an archer with 27 earrings(not much more),there are some great spawns for you to lvl at and are relativly easy to find.

50-73:Now your scatter has a great range(upgrades again at 54 i believe)and you have the 47 then 52 earrings you will take bout 180 at ssm(senior snakemen) this may seem a lot compared to before but you shouldnt get hit that much and the scatters are great till labby.

73-105:With the promotion at 70 you gain stamina fly which means you can go labby when you get 73(because of the 500 speed arrows).The are various spawns and generally this is the best place to lvl.

105-107:You can do this at serpants as you have x2 dmg there so you get some nice exp.

107-117:For these lvls there are various ways:You can lvl at bas or as its basically the same scatters and if its a relatively new server you shouldnt have too many 120 archers ksing you.115-117 is quite easy at as because of the x2 dmg.BUT if you server has many ksing 120 archers then at 112 you can go lab 2 and scatter at the magical mobs there,you will make money by finding earth tokens and its not bad exp.115-117 can also be done at lab3 i believe,i havent tried this myself.

117-122:This must be done at bas unfortunely,you gotta hope there arent many 120 arches around otherwise this could take a while .

122-127:This can be done through plvling your waters or tg fairly quickly depending on how much you plvl maybe a month?

127-130:Tg is your friend and is a must!

Making easy money with an arch!

At the start of the server you dont want to waste time always hunting,so there are the dura mobs.These mobs provide 320k if ou kill BloodyKing,BullDevil and GreenDevil at mc(warped in his guide says they spawn every 70 mins).Or there is the old fashioned way of hunting .

Warrior/Trojan

Lvling

Warrior is the easiest class to lvl on your own:

0-5:Pheasants

5-12:Turtledoves

12-17:Robins

17-22:Apparitions

22-27:Poltergeists

27-32:WingedSnakes

32-37:Bandits

37-42:FireRat

42-47:FireSpirit

47-52:Macque or Minmacque

52-57:Elfape or GiantApe

57-62:SlowApe or ThunderApe

62-67:Snakemen

67-72:SandMonsters or SandElfs

72-77:HillMonster

77-82:RockMonster

82-87:BladeGhost

87-92:BirdMen

92-97:HawKing

97-105:lab 1

105-110:lab 2

110-115:lab 3

115-125:lab 4

122-127:WineZone

With a warrior you just have to use sm and get bout 4 or 5 pct an sm to lvl really fast,you can do this with club/shield or wand(you will need better def items for a 2h).You can do 92-97 in 1 day at hawks and 97-103 in 1 day at lab 1,87-110 is incredibly easy for warriors because of the huge spawns!But 110-120 is where warrs slow down and are caught up by trojans.Trojans are hard up to 87 where without out eli +2/3 they will take considerable than warrs.To go to lab you will 1.4k def so eli +3 helm/coro and eli +3 armour.

Fire/Water Taoists

1-70/87:Taos get basically the same exp whereever they zap so go to the tombat cave at pc and zap away =D.But to lvl thunder/fire/nado faster and also yourself when you have x2 dmg monsters go there.Fire taos can fc(firecircle) at 65 but its best to wait till you have eli +3 cap and armour to fc so you only take 1s.Waters can be plvled all the way to rb(110)it will take a huge amout of time to solo it!Always go for plvl where monsters are 20 lvls or less for x2 exp .

87-120(Fire):By now you should have eli +3 cap and armour,+1 bag and your be able to takes 1s from as and bas fc al lthe way to 120.High lvl archers may become annoying with thier water factorys but have patience and it will pay off once your 120 owning the shit outta em

Easy way to gather money at the start!

There is a coachli quest way he gives you to talk to coachlin in pc and get a refined weapon,you will need a lvl 17+ and a lvl 15-.Get your noob to talk to the coach and gather letters and drop them each time(you cant have any other letters when talking to the coach)with your main char pick them up till you have 39(you need 1 space for a scroll)now go to pc and talk to coachlin you will be given 39 refined weapons now;go to an npc you will see each weapn sells for about 300 silver sell all your weapons you will have about 12k each time.Keep sdoing this as much as you want,im never outta money .

Hope you have enjoyed reading my guide .
Old 12/18/2005, 07:11   #2

good guide
Old 12/23/2005, 05:56   #3

i was wondering if u can make a map of where the dura mobs spawn
Old 12/23/2005, 06:24   #4

i dont know if anybody has ever had a need for the dura mobs or made a map for the dura mobs.....
Old 12/23/2005, 11:17   #5

The dura are really helpful in a new server.Takes 5 mins for 320k seeing as arrows are expensive it helps a lot without the need to hunt .
Old 12/23/2005, 15:58   #6

sticky this
Old 12/26/2005, 03:12   #7

dudez, hate to nagg bout this (nice guide though^^), but ehm, isnt it more profitable just to goto hawks (in bi, and just to pick all the gold that the archers dont pickup there?. i mean seriously, it takes less than 20 mins to get +100k there
Old 12/26/2005, 08:50   #8

he means new server, and besides, there isnt always a archer plvling there, and if there is, there is probably already a looter in the team
Old 12/26/2005, 08:50   #9

[EDIT] lagged double post :\
Old 12/26/2005, 09:40   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by flaggy@Dec 26 2005, 03:12
dudez, hate to nagg bout this (nice guide though^^), but ehm, isnt it more profitable just to goto hawks (in bi, and just to pick all the gold that the archers dont pickup there?. i mean seriously, it takes less than 20 mins to get +100k there
The mobs help LOADS serious,in meteor i was the top arch up till bout 105 where i quit,without the mobs i woulda run outta money.320k every hour or so mounts up to a lot when your getting them everytime .
Old 03/20/2006, 15:39   #11

For archer, 112-117, go lab 2 and to the AgileRat spawn.
Old 03/20/2006, 19:17   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by Magpie@Dec 14 2005, 21:13
This guide includes how to make money easily + the best places to lvl(in my experience of conquer)!

Archer

Lvling

0-15: lvl at pheasants then on to robins.

15-32:Now go to Ape Mountain there will be monsters called Macques and the MonkeyKing,There are various places to get the king stuck and thus easy to kill and great exp and it trains your bow profiency!

32-50:Now you have got iron arrows thus being able to hold 100 arrows each pack this will greatly speed up your lvling!The best place i found to lvl is at the Noob Adventure Zone,for those who dont know where this is,this is the way:If you start of the bridge of the Basilisks go across and go to the top right of that part,next you will see AlienApes go to the top right of that map,then top right of the map after,now you have entered the noob adventure zone!You will see creatures like winged snakes and bandits which do mag-atk which is about 20 to a lvl 37 archer and a little bit more to an archer with 27 earrings(not much more),there are some great spawns for you to lvl at and are relativly easy to find.

50-73:Now your scatter has a great range(upgrades again at 54 i believe)and you have the 47 then 52 earrings you will take bout 180 at ssm(senior snakemen) this may seem a lot compared to before but you shouldnt get hit that much and the scatters are great till labby.

73-105:With the promotion at 70 you gain stamina fly which means you can go labby when you get 73(because of the 500 speed arrows).The are various spawns and generally this is the best place to lvl.

105-107:You can do this at serpants as you have x2 dmg there so you get some nice exp.

107-117:For these lvls there are various ways:You can lvl at bas or as its basically the same scatters and if its a relatively new server you shouldnt have too many 120 archers ksing you.115-117 is quite easy at as because of the x2 dmg.BUT if you server has many ksing 120 archers then at 112 you can go lab 2 and scatter at the magical mobs there,you will make money by finding earth tokens and its not bad exp.115-117 can also be done at lab3 i believe,i havent tried this myself.

117-122:This must be done at bas unfortunely,you gotta hope there arent many 120 arches around otherwise this could take a while .

122-127:This can be done through plvling your waters or tg fairly quickly depending on how much you plvl maybe a month?

127-130:Tg is your friend and is a must!

Making easy money with an arch!

At the start of the server you dont want to waste time always hunting,so there are the dura mobs.These mobs provide 320k if ou kill BloodyKing,BullDevil and GreenDevil at mc(warped in his guide says they spawn every 70 mins).Or there is the old fashioned way of hunting .

Warrior/Trojan

Lvling

Warrior is the easiest class to lvl on your own:

0-5:Pheasants

5-12:Turtledoves

12-17:Robins

17-22:Apparitions

22-27:Poltergeists

27-32:WingedSnakes

32-37:Bandits

37-42:FireRat

42-47:FireSpirit

47-52:Macque or Minmacque

52-57:Elfape or GiantApe

57-62:SlowApe or ThunderApe

62-67:Snakemen

67-72:SandMonsters or SandElfs

72-77:HillMonster

77-82:RockMonster

82-87:BladeGhost

87-92:BirdMen

92-97:HawKing

97-105:lab 1

105-110:lab 2

110-115:lab 3

115-125:lab 4

122-127:WineZone

With a warrior you just have to use sm and get bout 4 or 5 pct an sm to lvl really fast,you can do this with club/shield or wand(you will need better def items for a 2h).You can do 92-97 in 1 day at hawks and 97-103 in 1 day at lab 1,87-110 is incredibly easy for warriors because of the huge spawns!But 110-120 is where warrs slow down and are caught up by trojans.Trojans are hard up to 87 where without out eli +2/3 they will take considerable than warrs.To go to lab you will 1.4k def so eli +3 helm/coro and eli +3 armour.

Fire/Water Taoists

1-70/87:Taos get basically the same exp whereever they zap so go to the tombat cave at pc and zap away =D.But to lvl thunder/fire/nado faster and also yourself when you have x2 dmg monsters go there.Fire taos can fc(firecircle) at 65 but its best to wait till you have eli +3 cap and armour to fc so you only take 1s.Waters can be plvled all the way to rb(110)it will take a huge amout of time to solo it!Always go for plvl where monsters are 20 lvls or less for x2 exp .

87-120(Fire):By now you should have eli +3 cap and armour,+1 bag and your be able to takes 1s from as and bas fc al lthe way to 120.High lvl archers may become annoying with thier water factorys but have patience and it will pay off once your 120 owning the shit outta em

Easy way to gather money at the start!

There is a coachli quest way he gives you to talk to coachlin in pc and get a refined weapon,you will need a lvl 17+ and a lvl 15-.Get your noob to talk to the coach and gather letters and drop them each time(you cant have any other letters when talking to the coach)with your main char pick them up till you have 39(you need 1 space for a scroll)now go to pc and talk to coachlin you will be given 39 refined weapons now;go to an npc you will see each weapn sells for about 300 silver sell all your weapons you will have about 12k each time.Keep sdoing this as much as you want,im never outta money .

Hope you have enjoyed reading my guide .
first of.

ive already did a guide like that..

your just copyin info.

2. you are a N00B...
you dont have any experience on co.. how you can say things like that if you never ever been 120...

thats stupid..
Old 07/06/2006, 23:06   #13

If you start of the bridge of the Basilisks go across and go to the top right of that part,next you will see AlienApes go to the top right of that map,then top right of the map after,now you have entered the noob adventure zone!You will see creatures like winged snakes and bandits which do mag-atk which is about 20 to a lvl 37 archer and a little bit more to an archer with 27 earrings(not much more),there are some great spawns for you to lvl at and are relativly easy to find.
for that how do u get to Basilisks