Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Janvier's clients scripts etc.

Discussion on Janvier's clients scripts etc. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Janvier's clients scripts etc.

I accidently was trying to log in one of my 3 mega accounts, and in one of them i found the old (now gone) janvier files. If anyone wants them please PM ME (for the moment) becouse i havent reuploaded them to a different sites, and dont want them reported and taken down

Beyond Dekaron A3 client
Universal Dekaron A9 client
Eternal Dekaron A3 client

scripts patches and server files

P.S: All the credits go to the owners of the files and for Janvier ofc, i just saved them in my cloud, and since the old links are broken i decided to share again
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2017, 21:05   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
You CANNOT share the link(s), cuz they will get banned within 24hrs
Happened to me 3 times, unless you have a private FTP / HTTP with loads of bandwidth
Old 02/23/2017, 22:03   #3
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
Eternal Dekaron was created by myself, i got the scratch project of main client even a video of development. Dont forget my credits, Underfisk
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/26/2017, 11:39   #4

well ive given credits to all the owners of the files, simply becouse i dont know names. but i guess i will have to share to everyone in private or upload to thepiratebay. im just trying to help the community becouse this forum was super active before, and now ppl only flame eachother
Old 02/26/2017, 14:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underfisk View Post
Eternal Dekaron was created by myself, i got the scratch project of main client even a video of development. Dont forget my credits, Underfisk
Then, Are you Jaskile12(Proxynear)?
Old 02/26/2017, 14:20   #6
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
Nop but i know him.
I just worked with him at those files and we're both the developers of that client that's i say its mine too
Old 03/02/2017, 22:26   #7

create an magnet torrent and u done =)

no more bans
Old 07/18/2017, 22:39   #8

do you still have any files from janvier i need a9 database with working mdf files?