Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

janvier look here plz

Discussion on janvier look here plz within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
janvier look here plz

Hey i have a problem with my server After i run everything ...... i go in game. I select my test server . I TYPE ID AND PASSWORD ,it tells me "connecting" then "logging" then " DISCONNECT FROM SERVER" very fast.But it's not closing the server logging screen. It's weird that no id and password are working . NONE! random id and password and any kind of id's and pass' from my imagination are not working.

What ip i need to put in CAST , LOG IN , DEKARON SERVER , SESSION configs. after i open the server it gives me error with " DONT SEND " at session .But the server still running but the BIG PROBLEM is the id stuff........... Can u join with TeamViewer and Give me a hand of help pls..i`l apreciate that from the bottom of my hart !

*****What ip i need to put in share from client and share from server* * **
Old 12/24/2009, 19:32   #2

elite*gold: 20
are u got teamview?if u got i can help u..
Old 12/24/2009, 19:42   #3

probably something is wrong with session server, or with your client's server list (bin>server.config)
or some of the share files are incorrect (data>share>loginlist.csv, channellist.csv <- probably the first one)
Old 12/24/2009, 22:54   #4

Received Thanks: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by *P*A*U*L* View Post
probably something is wrong with session server, or with your client's server list (bin>server.config)
or some of the share files are incorrect (data>share>loginlist.csv, channellist.csv <- probably the first one)
yep check that first
Old 12/25/2009, 12:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by janvier123 View Post
yep check that first
somebody told me to lealve this server and to try to make 1 click server and i downloaded it from you r site and now give me errors on extract files corupted and i don t understand nothing with that files ?:O
Old 12/25/2009, 19:09   #6

lolx..download 200mb part..and Vmware seach it in google.com
Old 12/25/2009, 19:13   #7

how can you **** up a 1 click server.. do your self an favor an not even bother trying to continue.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread