Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This community is dead and the servers are going with it.

Discussion on This community is dead and the servers are going with it. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This community is dead and the servers are going with it.

I was developing Dekaron in 2009 and I have seen amazing DEVs leave this community and with them left all hope. Man I miss the A3 Aloken days when we all worked together to extract and develop the ALL NEW and amazing 145 weapons and the idea of a fully implemented bug free Aloken was unheard of. The game was raw, the community was involved and best yet NOBODY WAS SELLING FILES!

Most of the files you guys are attempting to sell were developed by great developers such as Janvier, ItsNobody and a few others that contributed. They are not your files to sell and were released publicly to unleash any last hope this community had of growing.

Because of you money hungry leeches with no desire to help others, Dekaron servers are now flooded with donation gear and 100 ways to get ahead using money. The community is dying and so is the private server population.

I might have some files on my laptop I will try to dig up and release them later for the final time seeing most links are dead. Mainly because I am tired of people posting their skype details in the hopes of a sleezy sale.

Goodluck Dekaron community, you will need it.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 09/26/2016, 13:48   #2

Well Janvier and Hellspider and so is the ones who really brought it forward at first.

And pretty much anyone of them has tried to sell their files at some point, ItsNobody fx tried to sell before he went public with some

And it is not just about sharing, as in here 99% is leechers, and that my friend is a fact
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/26/2016, 17:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerblade View Post
I was developing Dekaron in 2009 and I have seen amazing DEVs leave this community and with them left all hope. Man I miss the A3 Aloken days when we all worked together to extract and develop the ALL NEW and amazing 145 weapons and the idea of a fully implemented bug free Aloken was unheard of. The game was raw, the community was involved and best yet NOBODY WAS SELLING FILES!

Most of the files you guys are attempting to sell were developed by great developers such as Janvier, ItsNobody and a few others that contributed. They are not your files to sell and were released publicly to unleash any last hope this community had of growing.

Because of you money hungry leeches with no desire to help others, Dekaron servers are now flooded with donation gear and 100 ways to get ahead using money. The community is dying and so is the private server population.

I might have some files on my laptop I will try to dig up and release them later for the final time seeing most links are dead. Mainly because I am tired of people posting their skype details in the hopes of a sleezy sale.

Goodluck Dekaron community, you will need it.
You say true. I remember when i start this at 2008. And when i setup my first server in 5h. I reed all topics on this forum how to do this. Meny ppl share files and knowledge. now like you say, all wont get easy cash
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2016, 03:14   #4

I can only speak for myself when only a handful of people here have helped me with my p-server. I have never sold any of my files nor have I ever offered to sell any of my files. I've attempted to post here and be helpful, but it's usually met with someone bashing me. So, I quietly left and come here once in awhile to see if anything is going on.

I've had a few people actually rip off my files. I have spent countless hours developing for my server and I have a really great community with many players. 2 years we are running and I bust my *** advertising, developing and doing what I can for the server and players. My priority is my players because without them, I have no server.

I'm always willing to help someone. Be careful of Proxynear. He's probably already PMd you at least twice.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2016, 13:16   #5

elite*gold: 22
In fact freez you can be more ******* than what we can imagine, i was been out and you indentify my name as "He probably already Pmed you at least twice".
Should i comment or what?
Old 09/28/2016, 15:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxynear View Post
In fact freez you can be more ******* than what we can imagine, i was been out and you indentify my name as "He probably already Pmed you at least twice".
Should i comment or what?
I didn't insult you. You have scammed people in the past, gave bad advice and you troll. You've been banned from here before too because of your actions. Don't like it? Too bad, it's the truth.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2016, 19:49   #7

I know my acts dont worry, just dont "acuse" something i didnt did.
Old 09/29/2016, 20:00   #8

Quote:
I know my acts dont worry, just dont "acuse" something i didnt did.
I cannot believe you still think you have any credibility..
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/29/2016, 21:44   #9

You dont need to believe.
Old 10/05/2016, 16:51   #10

Quote:
You dont need to believe.
Kid, shut up. Your TBM rating says everything, ******* scammer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2016, 20:29   #11

"******* scammer" blablabla, any proofs? nop. (Ups, tbm ok ok, it is really enought to prof) gtfo
Old 10/06/2016, 05:49   #12

Quote:
"******* scammer" blablabla, any proofs? nop. (Ups, tbm ok ok, it is really enought to prof) gtfo
all say you're a thief, it has to be for something, right ?.
Old 10/06/2016, 08:07   #13

Maybe, but for whos accusing they need to show proofs, otherwise thats not valid.
For example, i can call you murder but if i dont show any proofs how i can confirm that history? Its my word vs yours.
Old 10/06/2016, 09:16   #14

Quote:
Maybe, but for whos accusing they need to show proofs, otherwise thats not valid.
For example, i can call you murder but if i dont show any proofs how i can confirm that history? Its my word vs yours.
not against mine, against all those people who say that you stole them.
(there are many).
Old 10/06/2016, 09:19   #15

kallesilva before you upload any thing here make scan.
LoL

Proxynear stop before someone of us will make screen shot what you write to ppl.

You all the time ask about something don't giving nothing for help.