Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



This community is dead and the servers are going with it.

Discussion on This community is dead and the servers are going with it. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 13
This community is dead and the servers are going with it.

I was developing Dekaron in 2009 and I have seen amazing DEVs leave this community and with them left all hope. Man I miss the A3 Aloken days when we all worked together to extract and develop the ALL NEW and amazing 145 weapons and the idea of a fully implemented bug free Aloken was unheard of. The game was raw, the community was involved and best yet NOBODY WAS SELLING FILES!

Most of the files you guys are attempting to sell were developed by great developers such as Janvier, ItsNobody and a few others that contributed. They are not your files to sell and were released publicly to unleash any last hope this community had of growing.

Because of you money hungry leeches with no desire to help others, Dekaron servers are now flooded with donation gear and 100 ways to get ahead using money. The community is dying and so is the private server population.


I might have some files on my laptop I will try to dig up and release them later for the final time seeing most links are dead. Mainly because I am tired of people posting their skype details in the hopes of a sleezy sale.

Goodluck Dekaron community, you will need it.
Powerblade is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old 09/26/2016, 13:48   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 12
Well Janvier and Hellspider and so is the ones who really brought it forward at first.

And pretty much anyone of them has tried to sell their files at some point, ItsNobody fx tried to sell before he went public with some

And it is not just about sharing, as in here 99% is leechers, and that my friend is a fact
SpecialDekaron is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/26/2016, 17:00   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 868
Received Thanks: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerblade View Post
I was developing Dekaron in 2009 and I have seen amazing DEVs leave this community and with them left all hope. Man I miss the A3 Aloken days when we all worked together to extract and develop the ALL NEW and amazing 145 weapons and the idea of a fully implemented bug free Aloken was unheard of. The game was raw, the community was involved and best yet NOBODY WAS SELLING FILES!

Most of the files you guys are attempting to sell were developed by great developers such as Janvier, ItsNobody and a few others that contributed. They are not your files to sell and were released publicly to unleash any last hope this community had of growing.

Because of you money hungry leeches with no desire to help others, Dekaron servers are now flooded with donation gear and 100 ways to get ahead using money. The community is dying and so is the private server population.


I might have some files on my laptop I will try to dig up and release them later for the final time seeing most links are dead. Mainly because I am tired of people posting their skype details in the hopes of a sleezy sale.

Goodluck Dekaron community, you will need it.
You say true. I remember when i start this at 2008. And when i setup my first server in 5h. I reed all topics on this forum how to do this. Meny ppl share files and knowledge. now like you say, all wont get easy cash
[DEV]Dekaron is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2016, 03:14   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 415
Received Thanks: 137
I can only speak for myself when only a handful of people here have helped me with my p-server. I have never sold any of my files nor have I ever offered to sell any of my files. I've attempted to post here and be helpful, but it's usually met with someone bashing me. So, I quietly left and come here once in awhile to see if anything is going on.

I've had a few people actually rip off my files. I have spent countless hours developing for my server and I have a really great community with many players. 2 years we are running and I bust my *** advertising, developing and doing what I can for the server and players. My priority is my players because without them, I have no server.

I'm always willing to help someone. Be careful of Proxynear. He's probably already PMd you at least twice.
freez00 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2016, 13:16   #5
 
elite*gold: 22
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 951
Received Thanks: 80
In fact freez you can be more ******* than what we can imagine, i was been out and you indentify my name as "He probably already Pmed you at least twice".
Should i comment or what?
Proxynear is offline  
Old 09/28/2016, 15:51   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 415
Received Thanks: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxynear View Post
In fact freez you can be more ******* than what we can imagine, i was been out and you indentify my name as "He probably already Pmed you at least twice".
Should i comment or what?
I didn't insult you. You have scammed people in the past, gave bad advice and you troll. You've been banned from here before too because of your actions. Don't like it? Too bad, it's the truth.
freez00 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2016, 19:49   #7
 
elite*gold: 22
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 951
Received Thanks: 80
I know my acts dont worry, just dont "acuse" something i didnt did.
Proxynear is offline  
Old 09/29/2016, 20:00   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxynear View Post
I know my acts dont worry, just dont "acuse" something i didnt did.
I cannot believe you still think you have any credibility..
fastswipe is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/29/2016, 21:44   #9
 
elite*gold: 22
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 951
Received Thanks: 80
You dont need to believe.
Proxynear is offline  
Old 10/05/2016, 16:51   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxynear View Post
You dont need to believe.
Kid, shut up. Your TBM rating says everything, ******* scammer.
duncan82 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2016, 20:29   #11
 
elite*gold: 22
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 951
Received Thanks: 80
"******* scammer" blablabla, any proofs? nop. (Ups, tbm ok ok, it is really enought to prof) gtfo
Proxynear is offline  
Old 10/06/2016, 05:49   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 510
Received Thanks: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxynear View Post
"******* scammer" blablabla, any proofs? nop. (Ups, tbm ok ok, it is really enought to prof) gtfo
all say you're a thief, it has to be for something, right ?.
Farius~ is offline  
Old 10/06/2016, 08:07   #13
 
elite*gold: 22
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 951
Received Thanks: 80
Maybe, but for whos accusing they need to show proofs, otherwise thats not valid.
For example, i can call you murder but if i dont show any proofs how i can confirm that history? Its my word vs yours.
Proxynear is offline  
Old 10/06/2016, 09:16   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 510
Received Thanks: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxynear View Post
Maybe, but for whos accusing they need to show proofs, otherwise thats not valid.
For example, i can call you murder but if i dont show any proofs how i can confirm that history? Its my word vs yours.
not against mine, against all those people who say that you stole them.
(there are many).
Farius~ is offline  
Old 10/06/2016, 09:19   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 868
Received Thanks: 251
kallesilva before you upload any thing here make scan.
LoL

Proxynear stop before someone of us will make screen shot what you write to ppl.

You all the time ask about something don't giving nothing for help.
[DEV]Dekaron is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
elitepvpers community is dead
07/26/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 3 Replies
hello guys, brave.slave: this forum is not give any helps or anything and all the releases there is copied from RZ and most of forum members is haters so, I will leave this fcking forum and I wana go to RZ the real forum bye bye elitepvpers community bye for haters also.
silkroad community is dead
07/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
You know there is many servers in the region because of that a lot of ppl create a threads about re upload files and the Dev's put lots of threads about the release and guides etc.. and I have made this issue to stop make this because that wrecking silkroad online community and if the ppl Palm about add a lot of the Release and re Upload it will reduce the number of servers found in the area,,,,, STOP CREATE A RELEASES !!! , ............................................______ __...
Is SIlkroad P-Servers are dead ? community dead ?
07/10/2012 - SRO Private Server - 82 Replies
Well , after 2 months i finished my server : -100 New skill - New Skill tree " Elemental " at Chinese , New skill tree at European " Necromancer" - new attack pets " not fellow designs " - new grap pet , " all small mobs " - Level exp stages - Jop level 110 ---> OLD JOB - Quest based .. no grinding for exp only anymore



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.