Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This community is dead and the servers are going with it.

Discussion on This community is dead and the servers are going with it. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 10/06/2016, 12:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Proxynear asked me about the server files 12 class and I take to him my files (this files is Action 10 release and I send it for free). and I think his selling this files
Old 10/06/2016, 12:23   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by baica123 View Post
Proxynear asked me about the server files 12 class and I take to him my files (this files is Action 10 release and I send it for free). and I think his selling this files
I hope youre not surprised that hes full of ****

I had multiple people telling me that he claimed to have worked on evnet server with me xD
and to make things clear, I made it on my own.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/06/2016, 12:30   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
I hope youre not surprised that hes full of ****

I had multiple people telling me that he claimed to have worked on evnet server with me xD
and to make things clear, I made it on my own.
OMG!!!!:handsdown :
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2016, 15:00   #19

elite*gold: 22
stfu
Old 10/06/2016, 17:30   #20

I have spoken to many people from this forum that said Proxynear is selling files. In fact, the files he's selling are ones I posted for free before the link went down! He also offers dev services for a fee to set up a dekaron server. I can understand charging for this because it's his time involved. The problem is that he has either messed it up, didn't finish the job, or took someone's money and ran. And no, these aren't on his TBM rating. I have actually gone and given files and helped clean up the mess Proxynear made for others and I did this for free because if we don't have active development and an active community the game will die and players will lose interest.

Proxynear, every time you and I have interacted you either gave false information, insulted me or trolled. The point to this forum is to better the Dekaron community and help each other. guesswho, Godericc, Action10, [DEV]Dekaron (and others) are helping by keeping things active and showing their work and progress. In all your posts you troll and give unreasonable suggestions. It's more than time you grow up. You weren't liked on your previous forum account and it was banned. Now you are doing the same thing on this account. Imagine what you could accomplish if you took the same amount of time you used to scam people, and actually learned how to develop!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/06/2016, 17:52   #21

look at this question.

Old 10/06/2016, 18:19   #22

And he helps people hack p-servers. He actually posts and tells people how to do it. Now he comes to the dev forum looking for help and to get whatever he can. I seriously hope nobody helps him.

Old 10/06/2016, 19:42   #23

freez00 dont cry about it, i didnt help at all, and if he was quite smart and looked foward forums he can find multiple ways of exploit. Dont make a small thing in a big problem!
Old 10/07/2016, 00:31   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxynear View Post
freez00 dont cry about it, i didnt help at all, and if he was quite smart and looked foward forums he can find multiple ways of exploit. Dont make a small thing in a big problem!
Typical you missed the point! YOU are here in the dev forum always looking for help. Then, YOU tell people how to hack a p-server in another forum. Even if there are other threads, you don't have to be the one to tell them, let them find it somewhere else.

As usual, your true colors come out. You're nothing but a worthless, inconsiderate fool who knows nothing and just wants to try and make a dollar anyway he can. If you were here to better the community, you wouldn't tell people how to hack. Worst of all your information was wrong! You're so pathetic that you don't even know how to hack! My advice is leave this forum. Nobody wants to help you, thinks you have any credibility or finds anything you post useful. You're a LEECH and a troll.

I'm using my troll spray!

Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/07/2016, 15:03   #25

Done? Cuz you seems a old women talking.
Dont fk my head and leave me alone, let your opinion to youself cuz it doesnt affect myself and i dont care for real about your opinions
Old 10/07/2016, 18:05   #26

freez00 says that all to let people know what you do to newbies, in other words you are just a scammer and a liar. This community is dead thanks to people like you.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/07/2016, 21:14   #27

As i said proof it, after it we can discuss.
Dont try say the rusted words such "scammer", "liar". Proof it! ups, almost Forget "look at tbm"!
Old 10/08/2016, 02:57   #28

Your old banned accounts says it all **** dumbass
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/08/2016, 19:41   #29

Proxynear(Jaskile12) has been banned.
Congratulation
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2016, 07:50   #30