Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This community is dead and the servers are going with it.

Discussion on This community is dead and the servers are going with it. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 10/09/2016, 19:20   #31

elite*gold: 0
Unfortunately he won't get the hint. He'll be back under another name.
Old 10/09/2016, 21:49   #32

ppl like him deserve to IP BAN permanent.
Old 10/10/2016, 02:45   #33

Im the one who reported proxynear yesterday and thanks to this thread he is now banned
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/12/2016, 19:43   #34

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
i have to admit, i was selling files, but only the ones i made myself, but i failed at it

Iam still checking the forums once a while, and yes it seems dead.
However iam still wanted to come back, but .... is it really worth it spending all my time on a almost dead community? sigh..... maybe some one comes / contacts me with a really good idea
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2016, 22:09   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by janvier123 View Post
i have to admit, i was selling files, but only the ones i made myself, but i failed at it

Iam still checking the forums once a while, and yes it seems dead.
However iam still wanted to come back, but .... is it really worth it spending all my time on a almost dead community? sigh..... maybe some one comes / contacts me with a really good idea
I miss your contributions and your products.

Lol, proxynear get banned, omg haha.
Old 11/24/2016, 13:27   #36

I know I'm a month to late, and this topic already went dead, but I had so say my piece about it.

In fact just like Powerblade, I do miss those old days. I know that I wasnt the best back than, and not messing with files for months got me even more worse, but coming from that time you look different at this forum right now.
Don't get me wrong, the DEV's that we have right now are amazing, no doubts on that, but I guess the main reason these DEV's wont release anything big, is because the community has changed, and that's the same reason why all the other veterans left sooner or later. And the moment I realized that **** hit the fan was when we went from a big name on this forum, to being a little name somewhere on the bottom. And even tho there are not as many as releases as back than, I still would like to step up and give a big THANKS to guesswho-.-
No matter if you're putting out releases or not, the fact that you keep us updated that there is someone whos still doing some work feels more than great.
Also a big THANKS for Farius~, Ultimo ☼, [DEV]Dekaron and freez00 (sorry if I missed someone), for still being here and supporting the very small amount of people that come to this section from time to time, and reminding me that there is still people who are not here to make money of people!

Also before I hit the post button, biggest THANKS to our veterans that became inactive, no matter if you gon' read this or not, people like HellSpider, ItsNobody, Janvier, conquer93, Zombe, ADHDKiD, gedimasz, Bigshow107, trane, Nosferatu, eLO21 and to everyone else (this list would be huge, so sorry if I haven't mentioned you), who have helped out and tried to make the best out of the A3 files. No matter if it was that useful or not, every fight, and every infraction we got will always be reminded as a good memory of coming from a time where people used to help eachother and not with the intention of making money over people.

P.S. Sorry if I have just repeated something someone else said, but I just overflew them posts. And with that being said, even tho if this section is barley living, let's still keep it alive, no matter how alive it will be.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 11/25/2016, 03:16   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet21. View Post
I know I'm a month to late, and this topic already went dead, but I had so say my piece about it.

In fact just like Powerblade, I do miss those old days. I know that I wasnt the best back than, and not messing with files for months got me even more worse, but coming from that time you look different at this forum right now.
Don't get me wrong, the DEV's that we have right now are amazing, no doubts on that, but I guess the main reason these DEV's wont release anything big, is because the community has changed, and that's the same reason why all the other veterans left sooner or later. And the moment I realized that shit hit the fan was when we went from a big name on this forum, to being a little name somewhere on the bottom. And even tho there are not as many as releases as back than, I still would like to step up and give a big THANKS to guesswho-.-
No matter if you're putting out releases or not, the fact that you keep us updated that there is someone whos still doing some work feels more than great.
Also a big THANKS for Farius~, Ultimo ☼, [DEV]Dekaron and freez00 (sorry if I missed someone), for still being here and supporting the very small amount of people that come to this section from time to time, and reminding me that there is still people who are not here to make money of people!

Also before I hit the post button, biggest THANKS to our veterans that became inactive, no matter if you gon' read this or not, people like HellSpider, ItsNobody, Janvier, conquer93, Zombe, ADHDKiD, gedimasz, Bigshow107, trane, Nosferatu, eLO21 and to everyone else (this list would be huge, so sorry if I haven't mentioned you), who have helped out and tried to make the best out of the A3 files. No matter if it was that useful or not, every fight, and every infraction we got will always be reminded as a good memory of coming from a time where people used to help eachother and not with the intention of making money over people.

P.S. Sorry if I have just repeated something someone else said, but I just overflew them posts. And with that being said, even tho if this section is barley living, let's still keep it alive, no matter how alive it will be.
The best comment I have read this 2016 in this section of the forum.
Thanks
1 User