Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHP Scripts..

Discussion on PHP Scripts.. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PHP Scripts..

¿Anyone have all php scripts and admin panels and users panels posted by janvier123 in mega link?..

in this post...

if someone got me could happen, really I need them.
Old 06/07/2016, 07:14   #2

I also need them, I can not get them.
Old 06/07/2016, 20:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxynear View Post
I do , but i wont post them and im sure no one gonna post
u can send me?... via PM... pls-.
Old 06/10/2016, 04:32   #4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Full package BoL Cracked Scripts + Updates + Future scripts + BoL lifetime
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I know im just new here but im selling a package of BoL Cracked Scripts (most of all lastest versions) + Updates + Future cracked scripts for just 15€. The included scripts are: Casswhooping, Evadee, Sac:Reborn, MMA, Pro series, Prodiction donators, Fizz fun house, Akali fun house, Im beasty, Ryze to the challenger. For the first 5 buyers of this forum I will give my method to be BoL Vip lifetime for free (Im selling this for 10€). Im not a scammer and I can proof it with my...
Selling BEST BoL Scripts 1/3 Price, First 10 Hyperdeal, Got Vouchers, Scripts Cracked
04/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, so as the title said, i recently lets say *acquired* cracked bot of legends(BoL) scripts that cost alot of money. I am willing to give them away for a much smaller Donation. Here is a list of all the cracked scripts i have and their ORIGINAL cost: Evadee (50€)(My Price 10€) Evadeee Tease 2 - YouTube Ryze to the Challenger (8$)(My Price 3€) Ryze to the Challenger - YouTube Cass Whooping (15$)(My Price 7€) Cass Whooping! - YouTube SidasAutoCarry Reborn (15$)(My Price 7€) The...
agBot Loop Scripts [ Let's Make alist with Mobs Scripts ]
07/09/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 228 Replies
Hello Everyone, i saw that everyone is getting stuck to make agBot Loop Script. so i though we should make a topic a mobs scripts. and i will start. :) Now for me i prefer to use notepad to make my scripts. How to install : Just Copy the code and paste in <bot folder>\config\config1\script\default.lst If we got more scripts, i will just make a webpage, where you can select Town, HP and MP Bots you wanna buy then the monster you want to kill. then it auto generate the script for you....