Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Full package BoL Cracked Scripts + Updates + Future scripts + BoL lifetime

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Full package BoL Cracked Scripts + Updates + Future scripts + BoL lifetime

Hey guys, I know im just new here but im selling a package of BoL Cracked Scripts (most of all lastest versions) + Updates + Future cracked scripts for just 15.

The included scripts are: Casswhooping, Evadee, Sac:Reborn, MMA, Pro series, Prodiction donators, Fizz fun house, Akali fun house, Im beasty, Ryze to the challenger.

For the first 5 buyers of this forum I will give my method to be BoL Vip lifetime for free (Im selling this for 10).

Im not a scammer and I can proof it with my satisfied buyers skype group with more than 20 buyers that can tell you how went his deal =).

If this is not enough I will give 3 champion scripts package (akali, fizz, beasty and ryze) to 3 trusted members that can vouch me =).

Sorry for english, more info on skype: BolCrackedScripts or website
Closed Thread