Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Q? how to add anti bot/ anti hack protection

Discussion on Q? how to add anti bot/ anti hack protection within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Q? how to add anti bot/ anti hack protection

hi guys how can I add anti hack and anti bot protection on dekaron server. TIA
Old 06/11/2016, 17:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'm willing to add it for you, add me to Skype xtionerx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] DoctorDDoS | Anti-DDoS & Anti-Exploit | Protection | Untouchable
12/07/2014 - Silkroad Online Trading - 22 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/PpP2b.png -- What are we? -- DoctorDDoS was before an anti-ddos provider which hosted a lot of Silkroad servers until the OVH anti-ddos firewall failed, however our anti-exploit against flood on the moduels is untouchable. Nobody ever manage to exploit my latest Thera server when using this firewall, so I took care of the last problem which was "DDoS", "DoS" attacks which is being solved by HyperFilter this time. -- We are currently protecting -- Ventrue Online...
DeathWAR's Hack Protection Services - Anti-Crack
02/14/2014 - Trading - 2 Replies
So after I went through the WolfTeam section, I noticed the MOST hacks are so easy to crack that I took me 1.3 minutes to get all the addresses in your hack. To see how it works, and basically I change them and release them as CRACKED, but I choose not to. Because I don't feel like supporting Softnyx cracking our **** to patch it. Therefore I'm offering my Protection Services. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS A SERVICE AND NOT A PRODUCT. What does it costs? $20 USD per 5 month.
anti-hack protection
04/02/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Anyone know of a way to run hackshield/gamegaurd or another anti-hack tool in a metin2 client (like old Metin2Factory) ?