Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DEV Basics / DEV Grundlagen

Discussion on DEV Basics / DEV Grundlagen within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation DEV Basics / DEV Grundlagen

Hey guys,
I am searching for someone who can show me the Basics of CSV DEV
(Create new Items, Quests, Maps, Fix problems).

Feel Free to contact me here or in Skype : dvfreak123

Hey Leute,
ich suche jemanden der mir die Grundlagen von CSV DEV zeigt.
(Neue Items erstellen, Quests erstellen, Neue Maps erfinden, probleme und Bugs beheben)

Haltet euch nicht zurück, wenn ihr mir das beibringen könnt , dann kontaktiert mich bitte hier oder in skype: dvfreak123
Old 04/24/2014, 11:40   #2

Search function is your friend....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/24/2014, 13:01   #3

If you found some, why don´t you give the link unter your post ?

I could not find anything !
Old 04/24/2014, 13:26   #4

Well I could teach you, but I would require alot of money for wasting my time doing so to a newb who can't even be bothered to search on these forums -.-

Claim you search but you actually don't lol what you searched for? how to be a newb?
Old 04/24/2014, 13:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilplayer View Post
If you found some, why don´t you give the link unter your post ?

I could not find anything !
you are so fkin lazy
Old 04/24/2014, 20:52   #6

Angry

I am not ... im serious !!!

I want to learn it ! googled it and did not find anything about CSV editing ...

[quote=DivineDK;28002472]Well I could teach you, but I would require alot of money for wasting my time doing so to a newb who can't even be bothered to search on these forums -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineDK View Post
Claim you search but you actually don't lol what you searched for? how to be a newb?
No ... but you are the Newb if you think i did not search right !

i Searched for Dekaron CSV editing !
How to Edit CSV Dekaron !
DEV CSV editing dekaron !
how to make new weapons in dekaron (CSV) !

nothing good came up ...

now ? instead of trying to make me down you could give me a good Tip how to find a ******* page where i can read something to learn it !

I DONT WANT ANYONE TO LEARN IT FOR ME ! I WANT TO LEARN IT BY MYSELF BUT I NEED THE BASICS SO I ASKED YOU GUYS ! AND I SEE ... YOU ALL THINK ABOUT YOURSELF & HOW TO LET YOURSELF LOOK BETTER AND NOT HELPING OTHERS WHO NEED YOUR HELP.
Old 04/24/2014, 21:45   #7

but.. editing stuff in csv mostly comes down to changing digits, you can see what each number does in the first line of each file, so I really dont understand whats so fkin hard about it. did you even open a file? lol
Old 04/24/2014, 21:47   #8

Sorry but we only help those who asks questions which either hasnt been answered before, and those who do not ask for stuff who is on the very ******* first page.

So please stfu and go get a cookie while you weep -.-

And I restate, you claim you have searched but you have not even looked at the first page.
Old 04/24/2014, 22:07   #9

[quote=Devilplayer;28008740]I am not ... im serious !!!

I want to learn it ! googled it and did not find anything about CSV editing ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineDK View Post
Well I could teach you, but I would require alot of money for wasting my time doing so to a newb who can't even be bothered to search on these forums -.-

No ... but you are the Newb if you think i did not search right !

i Searched for Dekaron CSV editing !
How to Edit CSV Dekaron !
DEV CSV editing dekaron !
how to make new weapons in dekaron (CSV) !

nothing good came up ...

now ? instead of trying to make me down you could give me a good Tip how to find a ******* page where i can read something to learn it !

I DONT WANT ANYONE TO LEARN IT FOR ME ! I WANT TO LEARN IT BY MYSELF BUT I NEED THE BASICS SO I ASKED YOU GUYS ! AND I SEE ... YOU ALL THINK ABOUT YOURSELF & HOW TO LET YOURSELF LOOK BETTER AND NOT HELPING OTHERS WHO NEED YOUR HELP.

You know if you had actually taken the time to look before searching or even posting, you would have seen "private server tutorials" right under the stickied threads.

And the reason you didn't find anything with your searches was because you weren't searching for anything relevant. When you search look for specific things like: "aloken skill bug", "how to add class", "a9 server", etc.... And make sure you search by posts and not thread names.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2014, 12:27   #10

#Closed

Thank you all !

Tags
csv editing, dekaron, dev, learn how to, private server