Not sure but as I saw in a previous comment by you hell about bugs... I believe stash master/expander (whatever its called) that's bugged, whether or not its actually fixable, idk xD
Can the client please be mirrored on a site that doesn't require registration to download? The Mega site is causing a lot of problems, and won't complete the download. Even after registration, the site freezes while it states: "Your 2048-bit RSA public / private key pair is now being created." That site isn't worth the hassle when other options are available.
Can the client please be mirrored on a site that doesn't require registration to download? The Mega site is causing a lot of problems, and won't complete the download. Even after registration, the site freezes while it states: "Your 2048-bit RSA public / private key pair is now being created." That site isn't worth the hassle when other options are available.
The 2048-bit RSA key pair is created when you create an account. They are your personal keys for your uploads, they have nothing to do with this download.
You don't need an account to download files. You must be doing something wrong since everyone before you have been able to download the client.
I think it's worth the "hassle" as MEGA is so much faster than the junk filehosts most people use. Besides you don't even need to wait the classic 30 seconds or 1 minute most filehosts force you to.
So bottom line is that other filehosts have been considered and deemed unsatisfactory.
The 2048-bit RSA key pair is created when you create an account. They are your personal keys for your uploads, they have nothing to do with this download.
You don't need an account to download files. You must be doing something wrong since everyone before you have been able to download the client.
I think it's worth the "hassle" as MEGA is so much faster than the junk filehosts most people use. Besides you don't even need to wait the classic 30 seconds or 1 minute most filehosts force you to.
So bottom line is that other filehosts have been considered and deemed unsatisfactory.
I tried to download from Mega without registering. The download froze after about 10%, giving me a popup to register and not allowing me to minimize the popup or do anything else. After I registered, the initial key pair process froze, not permitting me to go to my control panel or start any downloads. I understand what the keys are, I was simply stating where the site freeze occurred. Looking at support forums, others have had similar problems with that site.
No biggie. There are other releases. Not worth the annoyance or hassle if you have to jump through hoops and do anything other than click & download.
+ Removed launcher dependency
+ Changed the mainbar EXP display from integers to float values (XX% -> XX.XX%)
+ Optimized an itemtable routine (lots of empty space for additional edits)
@ Browsebot Use chrome or mozilla not crappy ie. If for some reason it stops again then u dont have stable connection.
Firefox & IE are major pains in the *** with MEGA as I discovered. Used Chrome without any problems. I really hate these cross-compatibility issues...that's what happens when not a **** thing is standardized.
[Release] CraZyMt2 Serverfiles + Client 01/12/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 9 Replies Titel sagt alles:
Client: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Serverfiles: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Datenbank: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Entpacker: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
...