Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] BMR Client & Serverfiles

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
where i can download Game Client and Server?

Link Pls tia!

Old   #122

BMRs server files can be found on the first page.
adriandis client files are still online too...

Old   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo ☼ View Post
I can do everything, pm me if you are interested.
Yes definetly, I don't know why I thought this forum died (sorry guys, i know this is almost a year later) i'll pm you Ultimo

HellSpider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataxian View Post
It is a shame you've lost interest in supporting the Dekaron community. You have been a huge help and a big factor in keeping this game alive. I enjoy the old school Acclaim actions, I am infact still running your server files pure, I haven't added a single thing. Maybe one day you will have a change of heart huh? =)

For anyone else thats interested in old school dekaron, like it was back in Acclaims days, without the corrupt GMs :P i'm in desperate need of a dev that knows there way around these files that HellsSpider uploaded, fixing some skills, and maps etc. Please reach out to me, this may be the last attempt to keep a3 around forever.
If you have interest in re-uploading the client, I'll gladly add the link to the first post.

I'll see what I can do about re-uploading the origional post you had, I have a few friends with dedi's i'll ask em about whoring out there bandwhitdh

I'm still looking for people who can re-work these files from HellSpider, or possibly upgrade to a newer action nothing later then like a7 content? This new "dekaron" is garbage, the old stuff was so great.
Old   #124

Quote:
Yes definetly, I don't know why I thought this forum died (sorry guys, i know this is almost a year later) i'll pm you Ultimo

HellSpider
Quote:
It is a shame you've lost interest in supporting the Dekaron community. You have been a huge help and a big factor in keeping this game alive. I enjoy the old school Acclaim actions, I am infact still running your server files pure, I haven't added a single thing. Maybe one day you will have a change of heart huh? =)

For anyone else thats interested in old school dekaron, like it was back in Acclaims days, without the corrupt GMs :P i'm in desperate need of a dev that knows there way around these files that HellsSpider uploaded, fixing some skills, and maps etc. Please reach out to me, this may be the last attempt to keep a3 around forever.
If you have interest in re-uploading the client, I'll gladly add the link to the first post.

I'll see what I can do about re-uploading the origional post you had, I have a few friends with dedi's i'll ask em about whoring out there bandwhitdh

I'm still looking for people who can re-work these files from HellSpider, or possibly upgrade to a newer action nothing later then like a7 content? This new "dekaron" is garbage, the old stuff was so great.

Exactly what i was thinking, but the problem is i cant increase the action list of the exe for some reason.

Old   #125

franke have you checked the buffer and make right math increasing?
Old   #126

is the database file included? account.bak, billing.bak, cash.bak and the character.bak
Old   #127

anyone who wants to teach me how to Dev?
new here.