Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding weaps to exe.

Discussion on Adding weaps to exe. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Adding weaps to exe.

heey guys i got a question,
i have added a weapon to test on the exe since i wanna learn how to do it.
it loads fine all good but about the item indexes in the exe. for skill.cpp/item.cpp
i added the codes and exes loads without an error only i dont get what index i gotta use for the codes

example : item.cpp
ASCII "TWIN_SWORD"
MOV DWORD PTR DS:[EDI+100],411

this 411 isnt used for TB in the itemweapon files. there ur 417..

example : skill.cpp
ASCII "TWIN_SWORD"
MOV EAX,15

same here uses 15 and in action/pc files Twinsword = index 21.

both skips 6 numbers ? i tryed to use 430/30 also in share files and even made share files 436 and 36 lol didnt work soo,,

this gets me confused how to add the right one since i tryed some and the weapon was just on his back and doing damage with his hand. and give me dbmon error invailed weapon in right hand

ya i added also script bonename

if i forgot something about adding a weapon pls tell me so i can fix this problem . thanks for ur time people!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Naamloos.jpg (28.2 KB, 61 views)
Old 09/02/2013, 22:35   #2

The exectuables load the weapon codes in hexidecimal.

15 in hex is 21 in decimal.
Old 09/02/2013, 22:44   #3

oke well thats 30 hex = 48 decimal. anyway can u add me on skype ?( lik3mystyle ) easy to talk ther and faster maybe u cud give me some info how to add it ther (:?

edit : i fixed the holding the weapon thing. now holds in 2 hands but still dbmon says invailed weapon in right hand ?:\ and also it is not doing any damage ^^