Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New monster Spawnpoints?

Discussion on New monster Spawnpoints? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New monster Spawnpoints?

Heya,
I wanna set new monsterspawnpoints.

For example: i wanna auto spawn one blaverus near pablos.

of course i dont want to make such a senseless thing, but that was just an example.
i looked at the files, but i didnt found that out.

i would be glad, if one of you guys could help me

regards,

ex6
Old 05/24/2009, 21:35   #2

elite*gold: 20
share-->maps--->[Map Name]--->mon_mapname.csv
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2009, 03:45   #3

how to set up... there alot of code without description... 1907,15,42,38
Old 05/25/2009, 07:27   #4

elite*gold: 20
mob index, time of between spawn, x position, y position,
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2009, 16:01   #5

thanks guys... i also saw the file but i didnt had enought time to look at it carefully and thought it was just one of those files who say nothing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
>>> FFA MARIEN SPAWNPOINTS <<<
10/24/2009 - WarRock - 5 Replies
spawnpoints of marien (modus ffa) :D:D click here http://i.imagehost.org/t/0565/ffa_l_sung.jpg click here credits: triol :handsdown::handsdown:PLS PRESS THX:handsdown::handsdown:
[release]How to chnage spawnpoints /addmobs to map TUT
05/27/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
This tutorial will show u how to change the spawnpoints of mobs on teh map for this expamle we will let a mob spawn in braiken at a NPC Spawn points change Go to Share then maps in that exapmle we use Braiken map-> 00_braiken_castle Now u open mon_00_braiken_castle.csv
Verschiedene SpawnPoints - was nun?
02/06/2009 - GW Bots - 13 Replies
Hi, Kann mich zwar noch dunkel an einen Thread erinnern wo dies besprochen wurde...find ihn aber nicht mehr..(ja die SuFu hab ich genutzt!) Hab das problem das ich das gute alte raus und wieder in aussenposten nicht benutzen kann, aber wenn ich das mit /resign machen will komm ich an verschiedenen stellen raus. Ansich ja kein Problem, ich dachte mir das ich das per _MemoryRead() mache, das ging aber nicht...Das ist das problem: Ich gehe aus dem Aussposten raus. Gebe /resign oder /giveup...
[Hilfe] Wie Funktionirt Mem X,Y (verschieden spawnpoints)
12/31/2008 - Guild Wars - 7 Replies
Hallo, Ich hab ne Frage: Wie Funktionirt das mit den Y,X Coordinaten mit memory. Ich will des zum ersten Lernen und zum zweiten brauch ich das für meinen bot. Also Ich will lernen wie man mit Memory Werten verschiedene Spawnpoints Erkennen kann. da ich es bei meinem bot nicht über PixelCheksum machen kann (da an 2 spawnpoints der gleich npc angewählt wird) muss ich es mit memory werten machen =) Ich danke schonmal im vorraus. mfg
Monster.ini file - Boss Monster time and location
12/16/2008 - Zero - 2 Replies
does any1 have the monster.ini file that tell you wen the boss monster appears and where it appears cause i think they mightve patched over the other 1. if any1 can find a way to get it to work again id be grateful. if u think u can help i can send u the other monster.ini file that used to work. Or if this isnt possible does any1 have spawn times for the bosses in neptune/green planet? Either of those would be helpful Thanks in advance